G-Eazy talks about Britney @ backstage of iHeartRadio music festival!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Even on stage he always looks like he was forced to be there or something, I don't know, it's really annoying, I just want to wake him up he's always bored and weird

I think its just him, he's chill :saycheese: dont think he looks bored...

and for all you ***** ppl out there here he is without a shirt :hype:

1 hour ago, Nebulosa said:

But you attacking me for something I didn't say. I said both were/are rappers. I didn't lie. I didn't say K-Fed is better than him.

K-Fed had an album, recorded with Britney too and went on some award shoes/did some shows. He is considered to have been a rap. And most of Eazy lyrics are about ***** and women and being cocky, K-Fed lyrics sucked but was about similar things just in a worse untalented way.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to attack you I just hate that piece of ****. G-easy seems to be a good guy and very talented. 

12 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm sorry I didn't mean to attack you I just hate that piece of ****. G-easy seems to be a good guy and very talented. 

No problem, no need to be defensive though.I was comparing them, not saying they are the same in everything.

I don't like Kevin either, he used Britney knowingly and faking you love somebody and having kids with them for $$ is a very mean backstabbing thing. K-Fed is phony and lame.

Archived