Can someone please?...

BKSTYL3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm im not really good at this stuff but I tried something with Iheart pics (just realized I didnt use any of the ones you posted but maybe you like it anyway)

They are really simple because thats what I would want for a tshirt. I hate flashy, swirly, over the top t-shirts.

Untitled_2.jpg

Untitled_8.jpg

EDIT: Ok I just saw the site you were going to use.. mine wouldnt make sense. lol Ill try again.

tumblr_nko5e8zHPq1uo7xero1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Holy **** I just went to that site and omg this pic would make an amazing tshirt

Untitled_9.jpg

those shirts are ******* ugly

i know that's why i want these pics lol

14 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Hmm im not really good at this stuff but I tried something with Iheart pics (just realized I didnt use any of the ones you posted but maybe you like it anyway)

They are really simple because thats what I would want for a tshirt. I hate flashy, swirly, over the top t-shirts.

Untitled_2.jpg

Untitled_8.jpg

EDIT: Ok I just saw the site you were going to use.. mine wouldnt make sense. lol Ill try again.

tumblr_nko5e8zHPq1uo7xero1_500.gif

love these! thanks! 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

DETAILS

For best results, make sure that the image you upload is at least 18" (W) x 22" (L). 72 DPI: 1296px x 1584px or 250 DPI: 4500px x 5500px. You can upload a PNG or JPG. There is an interior pocket. Since every piece is custom made, it may take 2-4 weeks for delivery.

hmm most of the pictures are so small and the quality gets really **** when i make the image bigger

Archived