My manager just told me..

Guest Dexmorgan89

Guest Dexmorgan89

That they might send me to the US for a work assignment next year. All my life its been a dream to watch Brit live, just the thought of going to the US and watching her perform POM is making by beat faster RN!! Had to share it here cause no one else will understand my excitement :otears:

I really, really hope this works out :makeitrain: 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dexmorgan89
Just now, Politik said:

Coo. Where in the USA tho? Britney is in Vegas. USA is a big country. 

NYC. I do not care about the distance and money at this point of time, If i'm in the same country as Britney Spears performing, i will watch it, come what may. I have harboured this dream since 1999 :unreal:

1 minute ago, MeowBurglar said:

Where would they send you?

NYC :makeitrain:

16 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

NYC. I do not care about the distance and money at this point of time, If i'm in the same country as Britney Spears performing, i will watch it, come what may. I have harboured this dream since 1999 :unreal:

You'd still have to get on a plane to go see her, it's on the other side of the country. If money isn't a problem, then why haven't you went before?

15 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

lol that couldn't be much further away

Make it happen though :feelingmyself:

What country are you from?

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 minute ago, AutumnsGlory said:

You'd still have to get on a plane to go see her, it's on the other side of the country. If money isn't a problem, then why haven't you went before?

Money isn't a problem now since the company will pay for the NYC flight and accommodation. Plus I should get a reasonable daily allowance. Right now flying from India on my own with my money is not affordable. 

2 minutes ago, amalfitano said:

lol that couldn't be much further away

Make it happen though :feelingmyself:

What country are you from?

I will, man. I so will!! I am from India. Siting in my office in New Delhi right now still excited as hell. :quirkney:

really excited for you, but tbh as a fellow indian, i'm afraid of being shot by police if I go to the US. I want to go see Britney too, but I would only stay in Vegas for like 1-2 days then get the hell out of that ******-up country. 

Hard to believe it used to be my dream when I was 6 years old to live in the U.S. back in the 90s. The entire country is like a jail now.

1 hour ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Money isn't a problem now since the company will pay for the NYC flight and accommodation. Plus I should get a reasonable daily allowance. Right now flying from India on my own with my money is not affordable. 

I will, man. I so will!! I am from India. Siting in my office in New Delhi right now still excited as hell. :quirkney:

You still need to go through the US Embassy for the visa tho  :quirkney: But goodluck and I hope all goes well for ya

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 hour ago, makemeslay said:

really excited for you, but tbh as a fellow indian, i'm afraid of being shot by police if I go to the US. I want to go see Britney too, but I would only stay in Vegas for like 1-2 days then get the hell out of that ******-up country. 

Hard to believe it used to be my dream when I was 6 years old to live in the U.S. back in the 90s. The entire country is like a jail now.

I think you are thinking stuff at a very extreme level. Not saying that the current gun laws and police racial crime is something to not be worried about, but I have friends and family happily living in different parts of the US :)

Btw, you're an Indian?! Which part?! 

Just now, Dexmorgan89 said:

I think you are thinking stuff at a very extreme level. Not saying that the current gun laws and police racial crime is something to not be worried about, but I have friends and family happily living in different parts of the US :)

Btw, you're an Indian?! Which part?! 

I'm Bengali but I live in Malaysia. I lived in Australia for 7 years before I moved back.

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 hour ago, RafaelSpears said:

You still need to go through the US Embassy for the visa tho  :quirkney: But goodluck and I hope all goes well for ya

Thanks, man! Everything will be through my company which is quite reputed in the domain, so it rarely is a problem to get work visa. Fingers crossed though :) .. Anyway, he just told me today, this'll take a while now. Excited as hell though :feelingmyself:

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

If she adds only a couple more dates than May I get to see her too! I already set the money aside for meet and greet. 

Oh cool! Maybe we'll get to see it together! Can you imagine how awesome that would be :) .. I can never afford a meet and greet though .. How much is it? 1500 dollars? 

1 minute ago, makemeslay said:

I'm Bengali but I live in Malaysia. I lived in Australia for 7 years before I moved back.

Thats amazing. Nice to meet you, bro! :) 

Guest Dexmorgan89
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I thought it's 2500 LOL I hope it's 1500. How much is it? I just assumed. 

I have no idea, man.. 2500 dollars?! Yeah I can't afford that by a landslide of margin :embarrassney:

3 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

I have no idea, man.. 2500 dollars?! Yeah I can't afford that by a landslide of margin :embarrassney:

I've been dreaming of this for years tho. I'm making my way to america from Iran....I decided to do it when she decided to add another 2 years, I left right after...I even tattooed her lips tattoo on my wrist to remind me even if my other dreams (which is becoming a writer) don't workout I still get to see her when I move to America. Currently, I'm living in Turkey. 

12 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I've been dreaming of this for years tho. I'm making my way to america from Iran....I decided to do it when she decided to add another 2 years, I left right after...I even tattooed her lips tattoo on my wrist to remind me even if my other dreams (which is becoming a writer) don't workout I still get to see her when I move to America. Currently, I'm living in Turkey. 

Feel free to move to the SlayK, I have a spare room :riri:

Archived