Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

I think the conservatorship is all for money. Her team and her dad all want a piece of the cake, and they're all getting it with the c-ship. It wouldn't surprise me if they have a shady doctor involved who says that she still has mental issues when she really doesn't. I mean, in order to be under a conservatorship you must be severely, mentally disabled. So, either someone is lying, or they are forcing a mentally ill woman to perform for 4 years in Vegas and go on various world tours...

Omg right?!  How mentally ill can she be, if she can do her Vegas show, make albums, and do overseas promo?! If she can do all those things, then she can have control of  her own life.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

that or it didn't actually happen...:quirkney:

7 hours ago, Amanda1822 said:

Oh I was being sarcastic.

maybe she didn't even say that tbh. If they were cutting things like that I would've expected them to cut her saying she used to smoked weed. Which thank god they didn't it's about time she admitted it lolz she was awesome I love seeing her be herself 

I've been there. She said that. And she started to the topic while talking about Glory... She wanted US to hear the C word... It makes me sad they cut the whole segment not only because of that but also it was the main Glory promo part of the interview! 

On 10/1/2016 at 11:49 PM, Oh My Stars said:

Omg right?!  How mentally ill can she be, if she can do her Vegas show, make albums, and do overseas promo?! If she can do all those things, then she can have control of  her own life.

Exactly. So, either they are exploiting a mentally ill woman and forcing her to work (which would be abuse); or she's not that bad and they have just found some loophole in the system to milk her for money. 

Archived