Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, Slayde said:

Okay I get it he has an incredibly hot body, I mean his legs alone, I can't at how gorgeous his legs are I want them inside me! :shameless:

Oh and he looked like this young, so now I kinda take back what I said, but also now I know it's definitely not his body I'm not attracted to it's more his face. Just something I'm not attracted to idk :ehidk:

Image result for alexander skarsgård nude

Maybe because he is always sad? I noticed this. He has those sad eyes or serious face. Dunno how to explain.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

I don't really think she did it at the age of 17, I think she probably did it when she was a couple years older. She isn't really good at telling time

I did it at 14 for the first time and I know friends who had tried it when they were 10 it's likely that she tried it when she was a teen but back in 2003 she said in that Diane something interview that she never smoked it and only got a contanct high isn't that weird?

3 minutes ago, Denisa said:

No girl, that person was Justin.. in 2001 she said that a friend smokes weed but she didn't say his name.. years later justin said in a interview that he smoked weed when he was young

when did she say that? can you link the interview?

Archived