Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

I love that grip he has on her.  He's not afraid to take charge... rawr.... OH WAIT I just realized that's not her leg... *UGHH*

She looks so hot... but I hate how her face looks really stiff lately.  Please tone done the botox!

Lately? It's been like this for the last fee years now, deal with it.

21 hours ago, oh.la.laa said:

Tarzan gives you everything what you need to known about him :lustney::werk::werk:

Тарзан. Легенда

Okay I get it he has an incredibly hot body, I mean his legs alone, I can't at how gorgeous his legs are I want them inside me! :shameless:

Oh and he looked like this young, so now I kinda take back what I said, but also now I know it's definitely not his body I'm not attracted to it's more his face. Just something I'm not attracted to idk :ehidk:

Image result for alexander skarsgård nude

OP here, again ;)

I am worried that huge part of the interview will be cut out so I'll try to let you know more details from the taping: 

- VMAs - she said that Snake was crazy thing to do but she was fearless back then and it looked cool 

- Madonna - Jonathan was making fun that when M kiss someone she steal teir energy. Britney didn't really get it and said she doesn't bla bla :) 

- Sean Preston - is just like he's "DJ Daddy". He's got amazing ear and Britney plays him her new material to get feedback. 

OP here, again ;)

Also about that Lizard date: it was a blind date that her friends set up for her and after she met taht guy she was so angry at the friend. She said that guy was not looking like on his pictures AT ALL. - not sure will they cut it or not.  

Also she said she's not looking for anyone right not because she's just happy with herself. It got MASSIVE crowd cheer!

Archived