Miraculously attended Apple Music Fest...ended up being the Freakshow guy

IfUSeekSlayMe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

He was so nice (Michael Stein) he kept pinching my bum and chest lmao i actually wanted to take him home with me but then i caught eyes with brit brit and oh lord she is beautiful

1 minute ago, alexdaily said:

Omg I was thinking the same :yesokay: Why was Michael touching his butt and chest? Lol 

But you were really cool! Congrats!

Actually the signature Disney MM girl is his girlfriend :hahaha:

17 minutes ago, cristalmontgro said:

He is S T R A I G H T tho
:hype:

Oh that explains his humbleness. Willie looks like a narcissistic power bottom. 

10 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Omg I was thinking the same :yesokay: Why was Michael touching his butt and chest? Lol 

But you were really cool! Congrats!

Touching those parts were part of the show I think, there is also a part where he feigns spanking him. lol

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Oh that explains his humbleness. Willie looks like a narcissistic power bottom. 

Touching those parts were part of the show I think, there is also a part where he feigns spanking him. lol

I always thought that spank was real and I kinda got turned on by it :feelingmyself:

Yeah but I agree he seems to be super humble and I always notice how he helps Britney a lot on stage guiding her or watching her steps so she won't trip or something. 

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I always thought that spank was real and I kinda got turned on by it :feelingmyself:

Yeah but I agree he seems to be super humble and I always notice how he helps Britney a lot on stage guiding her or watching her steps so she won't trip or something. 

Ask the OP if it's real spanking or not, it could be, lol that was just my observation. He's super cute. He looks kind and caring. And he is my favorite of her dancers tbh. 

Archived