Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Natasha Romanoff said:

Mess at people melting down :moorangu:

Of course she was going to perform POM routines, what did you expect?:moorangu:

I loved the performance, her outfit was on point, and she had energy :hype:

I get that they hate the POM routines, I think they're fine. These should've been the performances back in 2013. I've always said many of the POM numbers are award show worthy, or at least for a tv show. They looked awesome, Stronger and Crazy didn't look as bad with the new outfits and the stage and everything.

I don't know why they're complaining. I mean, yeah, a few more Glory songs would've been great, but nothing beats classic Britney. :donewithit:

I just wish she performed Make Me in full, and then the Me Myself and I part or anything else she wants to add.

Just now, Unusual You said:

oh my god. this is literally my first meltdown in here. that was just... i don't care about the lipsync or the lack of good choreo but I couldn't help but cringe. the DYWCO and S4U choreo when she's hanging on an invisible pole, her complete lack of interaction with the audience and the way she just said "whoo!" and left. I think she was clearly nervous, but that really disppointed me.

Here's the thing, she's been doing this since she was 16...girl is in her 30's now. What in the world does she have to be nervous about?

SHe is totally back guys. 

That IHEART performance was fantastic, so good that I didn't even mind watching the same choereography.

there was something about it that captured what made her so iconic. like she reminded me of that perfect barbie. amazing.

Also she reminded me that she isn't beyonce and shouldnt be made to become artsy fartsy, she is pop culture and should stay that way cos homegirl does it like no other she is literally a barbie doll (in terms of pop culture; always relevant but criticized)

LIKE IDFK, the whole just presented her as someone who is super ******* relevant and current. (VMA didnt do that). like even Drive me Crazy sounded current. IT WAS THE CREATIVE TEAM I TELL YOU.

tumblr_lq21mtCCcb1qfexuno1_500.gif

SHE IS LITERALLY ^

And that ******* outfit with the black feathers????

SLAY ME BIRDNEY.

MAKES ME WANNA TAKE FLIGHT.

THAT ALONE SLAYED ME.

HER ENERGY WAS ON POINT AND SHE WAS COMPLETELY FEELING IT. THEY ADDED SMALL BITS OF NEW CHOREOOGRPHY HERE AND THERE AND IT SEEMED LIKE THEY ADDED SOME EXTRA OOMPH TO SOME OF THE TRACKS AS WELL. SHE HAD EVEN MORE FIRE UNDERNEATH G-EAZY BOUNCING UP AND DOWN THEN AT THE VMAs AND THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS JUST AS GOOD. 

AND THEN THE CONFETTI.

THE ***** ******* SLAYED.

END OF STORY.

I'M DECEASED.

:otears::sobbing::crying11::crying1:

Archived