Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Come Over performance was LIFE. She was soooooo into it I can't even. Work ***** was awesome as well, and OMG Slave looked so hot and I loved the first part of Toxic. 

She slayed me hard.

YESS the first part of Toxic, the dance breakdown of Womanizer, the remix of YDMC, the Missy Elliott medley was on point too 

Everything was amazing :crying2: 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, button said:

Umm Idgi. Stronger sounds pre-recorded though. It's great.

I was quoting Britney. lol

4 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Beyonce? Jennifer Lopez? They outperform her. 

Beyonce is actually on her legendary caliber tho.

Jlo does surprisingly well lately...I don't know where she gets the energy lol  she's all over the place and her performances are great.

I'm very happy with Britney today. My only thing is that she's not even attempting to sing the songs live. No reason why she can't do that. So we should stop making excuses about that.  Yes we all know that she's been doing it since 1998, but at this stage in her career it's completely unacceptable. Her choreography it's not nearly as difficult or hard as it used to be, so I think that she could definitely sound pretty good singing live and dancing simultaneously. I'd also like if she brought more variety to her promo appearances. Give us a couple Glory tracks here and there.  But perhaps as part of her contact, she may not be able to perform anything outside of PH that is not a POM routine. That would definitely explain why we've been seeing so much POM stuff lately. 

7 minutes ago, westshouse said:

100% agree.:rihclap: A person has to constantly push themselves to be the best they can be. Take Leo DiCaprio for example he did whatever it took to get an Oscar (even though i feel like they gave it to him out of pity). It's 2016 and people are over singers lip syncing. You can use playback but they also want to hear you sing over that track. Imagine if Adele started lip syncing cause she felt like she has already cemented herself in pop culture history and didn't need to hit high notes anymore

I just laughed at how ridiculous it would be but that's exactly what Britney is doing :britdrown:

Girl Beyonce Vmas 16 performance was boring a lot of dancers behind doing anything while she walked the stage and pretended she fighting with humanity because cared about social problems:xcuseme: performing grafic scenes of people being killed:nyheadache: but how i dare to say that, bad me sorry... :tiffsmoke:of course she was spectacular:britoverit: that's what the  95% of the media said the later day:JLostare: if the world believes that i got too :britstare: she is the new morzart you know:jolieoverit: not even Michael at his best could be close:tiffanynod: let me see why the not delusional exhale ones would think differently ....:wtf:

:jfallonlol:

6 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Saying bye bye haters and then comparing Britney (who is a pop princess) who have been in the industry since 1998 till now, with kinda basic younger artists like Selena, Demi and Taylor is just...

No gurl, no 

the gp LOVE Selena AND TAYLOR

IN MY COUNTRY CALL TO Selena "THE PRINCESS OF POP"

Just now, Sparks said:

Lol, chill. No one is 'disregarding' everything she has done in her career. We aren't even saying that she has to dance like a 17yo anymore, but you can't just expect every fan to shrug off her medicore performances because she is a performer of 20 years. You need to accept that some fans aren't thrilled with all the things that you are thrilled with, in terms of what Britney is delivering. 

i accept everyones opinion, this is a forum, i'm entitled to my opinion too... thats why you're able to "quote" people.

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I was quoting Britney. lol

Jlo does surprisingly well lately...I don't know where she gets the energy lol  she's all over the place and her performances are great.

They are a bit recycled tho

I know Britney has been recycling POM a bit but lbr BBMA had some nice additions and iheart had some variety too. VMA was its own thing. J LO I literally have seen the same performances sometimes for the past 5 years lol. 

4 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

They are a bit recycled tho

I know Britney has been recycling POM a bit but lbr BBMA had some nice additions and iheart had some variety too. VMA was its own thing. J LO I literally have seen the same performances sometimes for the past 5 years lol. 

But the energy is still there. You'd think she'd be tired of the same routine by now...lol

I remember when i first found out she lip synched and i didn't want to believe it and now i'm just like, "water is wet." I don't even get the point of making an entire album midtempo and less upbeat, if it isn't going to be performed live. i don't even get how she has repeatedly paid this album dust. We aren't even asking for much, we just want at least ONE live performances proving that she can still sing. 

What was the point of making pre-record vocals for FFT just to disregard that entire concept when POM first started and who on her team has allowed her to continue lip synching?

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Omg Adele would get BURIED. :jackk:

I agree with everything said in this thread. Britney needs to step everything up across the board. I genuinely forgot she even had a performance last night, and i won't be tuning in to any more. At this point, I'm only here for music videos and albums. **** performances.

Sis me too, and apparently there's more that I don't know about, like Jonathan whatever? And I forgot about Apple Music too :orangu: 

1 minute ago, SpainwithBrit said:

the gp LOVE Selena AND TAYLOR

IN MY COUNTRY CALL TO Selena "THE PRINCESS OF POP"

A lot of people like to call Selena the new princess of pop because she's a lot like Britney, they compare her to her all the time.

Britney is herself ALWAYS called the princess of pop for every introduction tho and Selena calls her that as well.

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

But the energy is still there. You'd think she'd be tired of the same routine by now...lol

Yeah she's very energetic but then again so is Britney

J Lo has a latin swagger tho, Britney USED to have a hip hop swagger. 

I'm so embarrassed By some of you so called fans. Bitching and moning about everything. Last nights performances were super fun! Britney seemed super into it, was feeling herself and having fun. She looked great, and energetic as hell performing 30 minutes straight.

Why must you all complain about such stupid things? Three years ago Britney would not be caught dead on a music festival stage, let alone doing any promo performance at all.

Remember the meltdowns when she only introduced Miley? We are getting a hell of a lot of promo performances and you are still are not happy. Bitching about the choreo, or the set list. Making it seem like Britney is not trying or shes lazy.

Britney is trying really hard, and although its lacking to the earlier Britney, this is the Britney we have now, learn to appreciate her. We have a Britney who went to hell and back, and is still giving us quality music, and trying her best to give her best post breakdown. She can't sing live and dance. Get over it, thats her mentality, whether old school or not, its how she feels.

Her choreo is what she feels comfy doing at this point in her life. We might never get the level of choreo that takes 6-8 hour a day rehearsal because she simply does not want to devote that much time. Or maybe she does rehearse that much, but her body can't keep up how it used to with hard choreo. Stop complaining and take what she gives, she owes us nothing at all.

Learn to appreciate the moment because 10-20 years from now we will all be nostalgic over these moments, and when Britney was still putting out music and performing for us looking great and feeling confident. 

I'm just sick of Vegas. She made an amazing album that's only been out for a month and she's only done 2 songs live. I wish she was concentrating on Glory instead of Vegas still. I wish she had at least put it one new Glory song last night. I really don't want this to be a repeat of the BJ era - just adding 2-3 songs into POM and having just a few singles with mediocre videos. I don't want her to forget about her album to concentrate on Vegas again. It feels like that's happening again.

Archived