Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, sjok said:

I know. And some people act like the performance last night or everything else she does this era is the second coming of Jesus that we should be grateful for :quirkney:

BUT DIDN'T YOU SEE HER OUTFIT SHE FINALLY RECLAIMED HER TITLE AS THE QUEEN OF VEGAS POP

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

But what you said she performed exactly a normal day in vegas. It wasn't. And imagine the first time you watched the choreo..that's how GP is feeling now they don't expect her to dance like 10 years ago and other singers don't dance half as much as she does even now. 

GP watches it once and move on, exactly how we feel MMAI part was a repeat because we already watched the vmas a million times..it was still new to the audience and half of the audience might have not even watched the VMAs...

They do, actually. They don't understand what she went through.

It doesn't matter how you look at it, that performance was not wow! and neither was the VMA one. I was actually expecting her to slay hard after gp's reaction to the VMAs. And I don't think it was better than her regular Vegas shows, or at least, the majority of performances. It was a Vegas night with little changes and a different costume and that was it. 

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

at least one more song from glory should have been included.instead she did the missy elliot medley:sofedup:seriously, she should get rid of the missy break and bring one or two songs from glory on POM.

This medley has to go........i know she is Godney but why is she waisting the holy spearit trying to resustate missy s career...has she even acknowledged its inclusion on POM?

18 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Why are you guys so negative tbh? Did you not get chills watching someone you love and stan for power through the crowd to those pulsating beats of Work *****? Did you not enjoy watching her ******* show you new moves for Slave 4 U? Were you not ******* impress to watch a woman perform live in front of the nation for 30 minutes straight when she was expected to NEVER do something like this again?

Just **** off, you know? Stan for someone else please, it would be so much ******* easier.

You're the queen of negativity, you thrive on it. Pot calling the kettle black :weusay:

People have opinions, you're not the only one who has something to say. Get over it :begone:

Okay keys not get too cocky now, britney slayed last night but it doesn't come close to Beyonce's performance, Bey went all out. From the falling Angels, to the choreo.. I'm just being realistic here BRITNEY really only moves her arms around and whips her hair and skips around the stage which I'm fine with, I still get slayed Everytime.. But saying it's better than Beyonce's VMA performance... :rude2me:

5 minutes ago, anti said:

Okay keys not get too cocky now, britney slayed last night but it doesn't come close to Beyonce's performance, Bey went all out. From the falling Angels, to the choreo.. I'm just being realistic here BRITNEY really only moves her arms around and whips her hair and skips around the stage which I'm fine with, I still get slayed Everytime.. But saying it's better than Beyonce's VMA performance... :rude2me:

But no one flips her hair like Britney does. It's iconic on its own tbh. :carpoolney:

Archived