Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the entrance, she looked so fierce walking up to the stage, I'm glad they didn't do the magic smoke WB entrance from POM and BBMAs. I agree with your point about the vocals, it would have been better if she pre-recorded new vocals. Maybe for the first part of Toxic and some of the other songs, I think people would be less harsh on the lip syncing if she did that. i'm happy she's doing promo performances again, we've been waiting for this for years! 

Some of y'all are blind or delusional tbh. She did good, I mean definitely was stiff and wasn't as energized as the bbmas or vmas. She looked great, but it was average not gonna lie I was pumped and expecting something a little different at least another glory track or 2 instead of a POM Vegas set list. Loved the outfit gave me 2004 boa performance vibes. 3/5

7 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

It's not that they don't notice, they just don't care. She uses spectacle, lighting, energy to draw people's attention elsewhere. Same with Michael Jackson he lipped just as much as Britney but he's hardly ever criticized for it 

That's when you have good prerecorded vocals. During FFT many thought she sang live.

And now we got 1999 vocals all over..

15 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Omg I literally said this down below. Rico since we defended the Circus routine in POM years ago all I see is us agreeing on stuff :carpoolney:

lmao but now we can't defend it anymore cause of the lack of breakdown :drown:

I still love its early POM performance lmfao

Predictable and boring at times. Most likely because I have watched POM vids so many times.

It is alright but doesn't engaged me to LOVE it.

GP might/might not like it due to the lip synch, otherwise it is ok but nothing memorable aside from her hot body.:donewithit:

PS: Make Me performance is still mehhh... :sofedup:

10 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

3/5. Nothing surprising. Plain. Predictable.

The only good thing is her outfit and energy. That's all.

Nevertheless, it's definitely better than all the performance post 2007, except BBMA one. Solely due to the fact that she shamelessly lip synch and do zumba choreo for Crazy and Stronger. And what's up with that Missy's promo (like gorl, your own career is flopping and you are promoting a rapper? really?).

:donewithit:

:crying2:

Archived