Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Her body was INSANE

- An upgraded ITZNEY came back in terms of body and look, if not BETTER.

3b47bfa6f624e1ecd1acb788f496da7c.jpg

- Her outfit and makeup were on point. Who did her makeup? Who was her designer? We'd better find out cause this person is a keeper.

- The choregraphy was meeeeh (pom routine). Some parts like the armography of stronger and the knee thing during Me Myslef and I were cringe worthy tbh.

- They should have used some pre-recorded vocals. I mean "STRONG-EEEEEEEER" *holding the mic* Girl please the audience isn't death.

- Some of u should stop caring about charts position of Glory cause clearly she would have performed more than 2 songs from Glory if she really cared. Let's be grateful she performed at the IHeartFestival.

She looked Hot btw.. 

1 minute ago, Connor Walsh said:

- Her body was INSANE

- Her outfit and makeup were on point. Who did her makeup? Who was her designer? We'd better find out cause this person is a keeper.

- The choregraphy was meeeeh (pom routine). Some parts like the armography of stronger and the knee thing during Me Myslef and I were cringe worthy tbh.

- They should have used some pre-recorded vocals. I mean "STRONG-EEEEEEEER" *holding the mic* Girl please the audience isn't death.

- Some of u should stop caring about charts position of Glory cause clearly she would have performed more than 2 songs from Glory if she really cared. Let's be grateful she performed at the IHeartFestival.

This 

I really liked the remix of toxic and the dance break was epic. I know some of yall complain about her performing older songs at events, but honestly i'm kinda glad she does b/c its shows she still likes those songs. Sometimes in the back of my mind  I think "does Britney remember the song stronger lol?" she was epic during the stronger routine as well.

3 minutes ago, Connor Walsh said:

- Her body was INSANE

I knew her outfit tonight remind me of something and there it is ha thanks for finding that

I have mixed feeling about this tbh.

Good things are:

- her energy

- outfit

- her body

Bad things are:

- Where's promo for Glory? Why is she promoting G-Eazy and Missy? like why not Just Luv Me or Slumber Party

- Not a note of live vocal. That teenageNey vocal for Crazy :orangu: 

- Really... stronger and crazy? One of the worst performance in POM

It's def better than Today and VMA. But BBMA>>>>. It's solid but not outstanding, just saying. :angietea:

Archived