Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** im IN LOVE with this performance! I always have complaints or things I would change but right now? Nothing. She killed it. I don't think she seemed nervous at all I think she actually seemed super confident and energetic. The production was awesome I just loved the whole look and feel of it. She did all her moves just right. OH AND NO LEOTARD. I thought I would never see the day that she didn't wear a leotard. Her outfit was so cool and I loved the little pigtails. I personally prefer this performance over the Billboard awards but can we not tear each performance down trying to defend whichever one is our favorite? We're all allowed to have a preference but both performances are great so can we just appreciate the fact that we have two awesome performances to compare to each other this year? We don't need to trash either performance we should appreciate both and feel excited that there are more to come :carpoolney:

Ok first impression

Her face! she was feeling it ESPECIALLY TOXIC!

I was expecting one more song from Glory

This is basically like Vegas without the props

there were some VERY good moments, and then some VERY bad moments where she's literally out of sync Crazy was horrendous

Make Me was mediocre once again and hopefully she doesn't repeat that same thing again for Apple Music with the whole G-eazy interaction.

BUT THE OUTFIT WAS HOT!!!! My personal highlight was Toxic especially the beginning!

I liked that it was nice. I wish she spoke more, but it was pretty good. G-Eazy keeps getting sexier. What the hell happened to their chemistry? Whatevs... I have to learn that Make Me choreography a lot of people here HATE it, but I LOVE IT. It's my favorite dance move from Britney since Slave 4 U. Make Me choreography is ICONIC. All around I'm satisfied. I guess DYWCO is the second single, eh? :carpoolney:

24 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Trust, I ain't mad about this. 

This literally looks like an "old Britney" look. 

So if she's gonna stick to POM greatest hits with album vocals, she might as well dress the part. :)

Yes she does look like her prime and what she is wearing is very in fashion I hope she burns all her leotards and just wear tops and bottoms 

Archived