Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

its amazing. unfortunately the 'fans' im having a group convo on instagram are bitching about it. they barely even saw anything and just assumed everything was exactly like POM. so i just left the conversation, can't appease everyone but ****. learn to stop bitching and just accept things for what it is and enjoy it! 

but yassss, i love all the revisions and her attitude and confidence. i was living for it!! i cant wait to watch it on TV!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mwilliams917 said:

lol Did he really? When?

If he did it was much less noticeable this time.  At the VMAs he started to rap the first verse of Me, Myself an I before pausing and then recovering which put him behind the track. Then he made it worse near the transition back to Make Me by trying to find his place in the song before giving up and saying "VMAs makes some noise"  :ricackle:

Lmao, yes he said "said I need you and I can take you" twice, silly mistake :yesokay:

3 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

lol Did he really? When?

If he did it was much less noticeable this time.  At the VMAs he started to rap the first verse of Me, Myself an I before pausing and then recovering which put him behind the track. Then he made it worse near the transition back to Make Me by trying to find his place in the song before giving up and saying "VMAs makes some noise"  :ricackle:

I thought I was the only one that noticed, considering no one talked about it.

guys.. this is the thing... THESE FESTIVALS are not full of britney fans.. is a shared event, with shared audience, so they needed to have the old hits .. i think they did right to put only two new songs.. maybe a thirth one would be awsome but come on.. she did great

Im also praying for 4 Glory singles and live perofances of at least 3 Glory songs

1 minute ago, Guido said:

I knooow. She even filled the time between each song with her energy. Im so slayed. I feel like this might be the moment that will bring in a new amount of fans... like younger girls and guys who havent experienced primeney but were slayed tonight and start diggin her. Yaaaaaaas!!!! :rihclap:

Yass :werk:

I really do feel like this era is gonna really pay off and do great when it's all said and done with reintroducing her to the GP and to this day and ages generation :omgreallyney:

SHE WALKED TO THAT STAGE WITH THAT SLAY HAT AND **** YOU JACKET AS IF TO SAY:

"I'M COMING TO SLAY, **** AND ****** YOU"

WITH THAT LITTLE FAN-GIRLING BOTTOM SCREAMING AND TOUCHING HER AS SHE STRUTTED PASSED THE DIRTY LOWER PEASANT

ICONIC.
SLAYED.
QUEEN OF ******* POP
BRTNEY ******* SPEARS

I'm done.

Archived