Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHE ******* SLAYED, ***** AND ******** IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO DON'T EVEN PLEASE 

***** WAS FIERCELY HOT, MOVED LIKE A TEASING, SULTRY, SEDUCTIVE, TEMPTRESS AND LOOKED CONFIDENT AS ****
THE CHOREO WAS HOT AND SLICK.
HER LOOK WAS SO CURRENT, BUT YET UNUSUAL AND NOSTALGIC 
HER ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!!!
THAT LITTLE FAN-GIRLING BOTTOM SCREAMING AND TOUCHING HER AS SHE STRUTTED PASSED HIM! I ******* DIED!
WHEN SHE PUT HER HAIR IN PIGTAILS!!!!!!!!

QUEEN  :girlfall: 

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Yeah that's what I mean. I think a lot of us are seeing it because we think Larry probably did or said something after that video surfaced. 

I honestly think it was fine. Because I did catch myself looking for tension and awkward moments and honestly even if they were there no one noticed but the core fans. 

Anyone with a good feeling and intuition noticed that

4 minutes ago, WholeHawaii said:

Yeah.

So is even worse than i thought. :orangu2:

Yeah, the only people mentioning it was MTV and obviously her fans after the day of the VMAs. I think the VMAs aren't as impactful as they used to be. That, or people are really just tired of her already. 

Just now, myfacelikeamannequin said:

She's not a choreographer, someone teaches her the routines so actually it is someone else's fault. 

I wasn't referring to her as an infant, take your attitude and sit yourself down.

lol choreographers collaborate with artists! COLLABORATE. It's a team effort,meaning Britney is agreeing to these moves but you want to blame the choreographers. :gimmemoar:

Stop it. You think 2001ney would have been said yes to the 2016 Toxic choreo had a choreographer offered her that? You already know the answer. 

You are re-enforcing the stereotype that she's a mindless drone who just does what others tell her to do.

You have a seat,sweetie. It's not an attitude. I'm speaking my mind.:weusay:

4 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

But he did mess them up, again :hype:

lol Did he really? When?

If he did it was much less noticeable this time.  At the VMAs he started to rap the first verse of Me, Myself an I before pausing and then recovering which put him behind the track. Then he made it worse near the transition back to Make Me by trying to find his place in the song before giving up and saying "VMAs makes some noise"  :ricackle:

9 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Dude I know !!!!! I've been losing 27 minutes here and there lol can't stop watchin 

I knooow. She even filled the time between each song with her energy. Im so slayed. I feel like this might be the moment that will bring in a new amount of fans... like younger girls and guys who havent experienced primeney but were slayed tonight and start diggin her. Yaaaaaaas!!!! :rihclap:

Just now, Guido said:

I knooow. She even filled the time between each song with her energy. Im so slayed. I feel like this might be the moment that will bring in a new amount of fans... like younger girls and guys who havent experienced primeney but were slayed tonight and start diggin her. Yaaaaaaas!!!! :rihclap:

She was having fun and I love it 

Archived