EXPECTATION VS REALITY

really really cool guy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, MoodRing said:

What she wears will literally never skew anything. When Britney release a sure fire radio hit, she'll get a hit and a response.

Look at JB, he release Sorry and everyone goes ******* nuts and becomes a belieber. It's hard, but Britney could get a song like that. Even if she admitted she lipped, people will still listen to A REALLY GOOD RADIO FRIENDLY SONG.

I guess the leotards are just for exhalers to remain pressed about. 

Did anyone ever think; maybe Britney is really into leotards and feels good in them? Like you don't work a body like that and wear **** that doesn't make you feel good in your own skin.

I honestly don't even know what people are complaining about at this point. :yeahsure:

After Femme Fatale dropped, people kept complaining "Oh she needs to get away from the sure fire hits, the commercial radio-friendly stuff that is safe.. give Max Martin and Dr. Luke the boot.. she needs to experiment, work with different sounds, we wanna hear her voice, we want something different..."

Well that's what they got. Glory is great, the music is fresh, different, experimental.. There may not be any obvious hits, any sure fire radio friendly songs but this shouldn't even be an issue these days. I pretty much love each and every song on that album. :hairflip: Personally, I don't give a damn whether a song is radio friendly, just like I don't give a damn whether she wears a damn leotard.  I don't care if everyone else, the GP, eat up her songs, in fact, I couldn't care less. I LOVE her new album, loved her BBMA performance and I love her energy on stage when she's feeling it... If she wants to wear the freakin leotard because it gives her a boost of confidence after she worked her *** off to get that body, then I'm perfectly cool with that. All I want is for her to go out there, pull off a great performance, do her thing and love every second of it. If she's fierce, gives it her all and performs her heart out, the fans and GP will praise her alike. If not it will show and people will know. But none of this has anything to do with what song she'll perform and it definitely won't matter whether or not she wears a leotard lol :bigtime:

4 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

I honestly don't even know what people are complaining about at this point. :yeahsure:

After Femme Fatale dropped, people kept complaining "Oh she needs to get away from the sure fire hits, the commercial radio-friendly stuff that is safe.. give Max Martin and Dr. Luke the boot.. she needs to experiment, work with different sounds, we wanna hear her voice, we want something different..."

Well that's what they got. Glory is great, the music is fresh, different, experimental.. There may not be any obvious hits, any sure fire radio friendly songs but this shouldn't even be an issue these days. I pretty much love each and every song on that album. :hairflip: Personally, I don't give a damn whether a song is radio friendly, just like I don't give a damn whether she wears a damn leotard.  I don't care if everyone else, the GP, eat up her songs, in fact, I couldn't care less. I LOVE her new album, loved her BBMA performance and I love her energy on stage when she's feeling it... If she wants to wear the freakin leotard because it gives her a boost of confidence after she worked her *** off to get that body, then I'm perfectly cool with that. All I want is for her to go out there, pull off a great performance, do her thing and love every second of it. If she's fierce, gives it her all and performs her heart out, the fans and GP will praise her alike. If not it will show and people will know. But none of this has anything to do with what song she'll perform and it definitely won't matter whether or not she wears a leotard lol :bigtime:

More people need to be on our page. I'm a staunch critic of the C-ship and I'm terrified so much is imposed on her against her wishes, but I don't believe she's told what to wear. She looks hot, she doesn't look anywhere near cheap. And for the record, the yellow was fire.

I love Glory too; experimental records will never be chart hits. I'm all for another Glory, but I'm all for another Femme Fatale. Britney doesn't need hits as long as she can sell tickets and earn a hefty few million a year.

3 minutes ago, MoodRing said:

More people need to be on our page. I'm a staunch critic of the C-ship and I'm terrified so much is imposed on her against her wishes, but I don't believe she's told what to wear. She looks hot, she doesn't look anywhere near cheap. And for the record, the yellow was fire.

I love Glory too; experimental records will never be chart hits. I'm all for another Glory, but I'm all for another Femme Fatale. Britney doesn't need hits as long as she can sell tickets and earn a hefty few million a year.

The C-ship is in Britney's hands at this point. We should refrain from judgement. We don't know what is really going on, or has been going on over the years for that matter. She seems happy and if she truly is, so am I for her :)

1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

The C-ship is in Britney's hands at this point. We should refrain from judgement. We don't know what is really going on, or has been going on over the years for that matter. She seems happy and if she truly is, so am I for her :)

I'd like to agree with you but when you say 'we don't know what is really going on', I could say the same to you. 

I was saying that in this case, I don't think fans should be criticising her outfits when I truly believe that if she herself wouldnt wear it, she wouldnt have to; she feels good in it, tabloids ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT SHOWS OFF HER GREAT BODY and she obviously feels confident.

6 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

I'm starting to feel like no matter what Britney does, even if its perfect... GP and fans just can't help but nitpick, judge and tear this girl apart.

Her figure is on-point.
Hair & make-up is so much better.
Dancing and confidence has improved hugely since FFT and BJ era.
She's wearing **** outfits staying hot and current like the other pop girls.
Doing promo.
Performing outside of her residency.
Updating her residency.
Done up to almost 20 songs in an album.
Its a great album.
Open to doing Superbowl (I can't even believe that tbh. Still can't get over that. Thought we were 5 years or a decade away from her being ready for that.)
She's showing personality, being funny and sharing intimate moments on Instagram, more so than any other star. 

I can't see what everyone else is seeing tbh. I'm not joining these people who think there is something not quite good enough
with Britney when more than half of the other pop girls still to this very day can't seem to impress me in any area of their careers.

Love! 

Archived