EXPECTATION VS REALITY

really really cool guy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney looks bad just standing and it's not her fault. the designers she works with don't understand her body. the yellow leotard looks big on her specially the crotch area 

just standing? :sofedup: Britney looked good with the yellow leotard, not the best. But she always looks beautiful 'cause she has a pretty face and an amazing body, instead...

FFN_Lopez_Jen_FLYUK_071413_51154974.jpg

FFN_Lopez_Jen_FLYUK_071413_51154981.jpg

wenn20509302.jpg

wenn20509304.jpg

2D2BD05600000578-3263665-image-a-12_1444

etc.

Find a better excuse, role model, example and....

200.gif

ugh stop with the ******* hate, why are you always searching a ******* detail to complain? :grimace:

"brinty stops with the leotards!!!1"

cb79b570a156fd23f043c6e45b75da41.jpg

"wtf that outfit is tragic! use pants like ur prime!!!"

tumblr_nhavcjtKcE1qav3b2o9_1280.jpg

"omg im done brinty's outfits are the worsttt!"

and again and again and again... :zoomzoom:

1 hour ago, Kiiddy said:

Sorry but what?

Not all the Circus outfits were bad actually. Though you've most likely just focused on the bad ones.
The VMA outfit is better than the first picture imo. Its just the colour I don't like.
If she wore a silver, gold, black or red version of that VMA outfit it would have looked 100x better.
The first one is nice, but its nothing spectacular. I also love her wavy hair its very glamourous and looks hot on her.

I don't know what it is with this fanbase... but nothing ever is alright. Everything is an issue and everything isn't good enough even when it is.
Her vma outfit was very **** and out there. What's more is that in the audience she was so visible with that colour. 
Focus on the positives more. She's had worse looks and lately she's been looking unbelievable both outfit, figure, hair and make-up wise too.
All I see is improvement, *** appeal and confidence this era. Why can't everyone else see that? Why is it always this thing where we look for
the minor, petty things to make threads about which eventually devalues the entire era, an era we haven't had since 2003 in terms of promotion, performances and activeness and improvement. An era she's working hard towards to be a success and hope will be supported by at least her fans as the GP are always so nasty. 

They are not fans. 

It is literally ONLY YOU GUYS arguing about how good she looks in the outfit.

Even if any publication ran with the lipping angle, they all complemented how hot she looked. She looked like fire, why are you all so pressed about the colour? I wish this fanbase would stop nitpicking about rubbish like whether the leotard should be yellow or something else. It was perfect, the GP thought so too, if nothing else about her performance was. Even if you hate yellow you can't deny how hot she looked when she pressed her backside out on all fours.

Stop it everyone, you're embarrassing for those of us will accept that if it's good enough for her to wear, it's good enough for us.

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm not talking about how good or bad was the VMA outfit (it was bad tho). I'm talking about what the people expect from Britney even her fans.  When haters bash her they focuse on her looks besides the lipsynching saying she looks old and different. if she wore something like this again: 

I completely disagree. Every person I talked to said the complete opposite, and I mean the "non-Britney-fans aka GP"... Both with the BBMAs and VMAs, people complimented her on her body & her looks. Everyone says how she's hot, has a sick body and how **** her outfits are. :flawless:

What people are mostly complaining about is her armography and her lack of live-singing. I'll give you that- I think it'd be cool for her to switch it up and wear some pants and a corset rather than a leotard... if only to not seem repetitive. She's worn it in red at the BBMAs, then in yellow at the VMAs. Wearing a blue/purple/pink leotard for iHeart or Apple may be a touch overkill... but even then, I don't think her wearing the leotards has skewed/will skew public reception of her performances one way or another... If anything, I think it's the fans that keep complaining about her outfits, not the GP.  :mhm:

Name one single person who looks the same after more than 10 years :nothavingit: she's alive... and as a brand she needs to change and  Britney has changed a lot, her look and feel are different but  there's still the same spirit and essence since the beginning, but after all these years we need to understand she has grown up with us (I don't look like I used to be when I was 14, 2004), she's a woman and she had a breakdown that changed all her image, maybe she decides about her hair, her body and outfits and that's ok because is her own identity and no fakes. You can see it on her Instagram, is her personality reflection. 

Image is built with opinion and perception and time gives reputation.   She has built her own lengend, different to other singers and that's fabulous... Because even if they don't like it or not (not a new topic) she's still on people's minds. 

Its hard to talk about Britney's image because there's more reasons than dancing and dressing...  

I'm a PR, and I love identity and image... 

15 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

I completely disagree. Every person I talked to said the complete opposite, and I mean the "non-Britney-fans aka GP"... Both with the BBMAs and VMAs, people complimented her on her body & her looks. Everyone says how she's hot, has a sick body and how **** her outfits are. :flawless:

What people are mostly complaining about is her armography and her lack of live-singing. I'll give you that- I think it'd be cool for her to switch it up and wear some pants and a corset rather than a leotard... if only to not seem repetitive. She's worn it in red at the BBMAs, then in yellow at the VMAs. Wearing a blue/purple/pink leotard for iHeart or Apple may be a touch overkill... but even then, I don't think her wearing the leotards has skewed/will skew public reception of her performances one way or another... If anything, I think it's the fans that keep complaining about her outfits, not the GP.  :mhm:

What she wears will literally never skew anything. When Britney release a sure fire radio hit, she'll get a hit and a response.

Look at JB, he release Sorry and everyone goes ******* nuts and becomes a belieber. It's hard, but Britney could get a song like that. Even if she admitted she lipped, people will still listen to A REALLY GOOD RADIO FRIENDLY SONG.

I guess the leotards are just for exhalers to remain pressed about. 

Did anyone ever think; maybe Britney is really into leotards and feels good in them? Like you don't work a body like that and wear **** that doesn't make you feel good in your own skin.

2 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

This look is iconic, but if she wore something like this the public would think she's scared of being ****, is old and struggling to keep up with the times, *** appeal of other current stars and style of today. So I'm sorry your idea of image is actually not only dated, but would make things worse.

END HIM.

OP is stupid, #sorrynotsorry

Archived