Britney's CREATIVE TEAM: Who Are They

TheLightningThief

35 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

For curiosity's sake:

• Madonna works with Jamie King (creative director) who has directed all her tours since 2001
  • Beyoncé has her own production/creative company Parkwood Entertainment and works with Todd Tourso (creative director)
  • Rihanna works with Ciarra Pardo (creative director), who's been with her since 2007

All three of them work with directors solely dedicated to them: with Madonna, while she's on tour, and with Beyonce and Rihanna full-time. Meanwhile Britney's creative team manages several artists at once. :idkney:

let me cry for a minute about Wade Robson :otears:  it looks like he was there only for her  
I watched her interview 01 and she said he came out with the snake idea, now we have shadow puppets :moorangu:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheLightningThief said:

For curiosity's sake:

• Madonna works with Jamie King (creative director) who has directed all her tours since 2001
  • Beyoncé has her own production/creative company Parkwood Entertainment and works with Todd Tourso (creative director)
  • Rihanna works with Ciarra Pardo (creative director), who's been with her since 2007

All three of them work with directors solely dedicated to them: with Madonna, while she's on tour, and with Beyonce and Rihanna full-time. Meanwhile Britney's creative team manages several artists at once. :idkney:

larry need to step his ******* game up. If she wanna be taken srsly POM needs to be revamp tbh. i want her to have MDNA tour level of production. It's so good it even makes madge's 1 2 step dancing looks amazing :nothavingit:

don't be ******* cheap and invest in production *******!!

MwenPaKaPale.gif

Archived