MY Tracklist for Iheart radio

I would like see these songs in the concert.

Invitation like intro , 1 minute more or less, with a dress like this, and sing live. Spotlight on her, only her, and her voice.

342b17961909cd4a8a31870f40efebab.jpg

When the song ends, she pulls out her dress, and under the dress she takes something like this.

73h36q.jpg

and starts singing slumber party, with a choreography like this.

f81f7ad0-4d3f-0134-5e53-06caa2286297.gif

and then sings love me down.

then she changes clothes, and sings MM

a32862147d412115649ea252a3db3dec.jpg

and sings just love me, a performance like the touch of my hand of Circus tour , with a couch, ****. LIVE.

tumblr_m9mt8iQpUv1rtfen2o1_500.gif

last set of the concert with a last change of clothes. 

wild_west_girl_and_mustang_by_dsboev-d6i

LIAR , SECOND SINGLE. the best performance of the night, with strong choreography, **** and daring.

20 minutes of concert more or less. 

What do you think? leave your ideas.

(no bodys for the outfits please)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see- 

My Baby (lip-synced)
Dear Diary (lip-synced with armography)
Girl In The Mirror (Britney isn't on stage for this performance)
-You Got It All interlude-
Out From Under (Britney is on a swing and lip-syncs the track)
Body Ache (the ballad remix, lip-synced)
Chillin' With You (Jamie Lynn appears via Skype- Britney is not present on stage)
I Will Still Love You (Don Philip appears on stage while Britney sits on the ground and lip-syncs)

Britney then runs off stage while her dancers perform hot *** choreography to 30 second snippets from all songs featured on Glory, before Britney appears on the video screen to thank the audience. 

She should only wear one outfit and her makeup/hair should be done by both Billy B and Glen- the result being something like this- 

img_8454.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Damon said:

I'd like to see- 

My Baby (lip-synced)
Chillin' With You (Jamie Lynn appears via Skype- Britney is not present on stage)
I Will Still Love You (Don Philip appears on stage while Britney sits on the ground and lip-syncs)

Britney then runs off stage while her dancers perform hot *** choreography to 30 second snippets from all songs featured on Glory, before Britney appears on the video screen to thank the audience. 

She should only wear one outfit and her makeup/hair should be done by both Billy B and Glen- the result being something like this- 

img_8454.jpeg

Don't know if I love you or hate you :gloria:

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

I'd like to see- 

My Baby (lip-synced)

img_8454.jpeg

When you listen to much to the official make me MV:orangu:, and your hopes are pretty much dead:tiffsniffle:.

11 minutes ago, Damon said:

I'd like to see- 

My Baby (lip-synced)

img_8454.jpeg

Exactly how i feel rn tbh, Maddie Ziegler or w/e is gonna dance around while she flaps her arms and "sings". :saycheese:

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Damon said:

I'd like to see- 

My Baby (lip-synced)

img_8454.jpeg

Snatched tbh :beynah: Like I need a POM 1.0 wig because mine has disappeared due to the slayage of this setlist :overwhelm:

21 minutes ago, Damon said:

I'd like to see- 

My Baby (lip-synced)

img_8454.jpeg

post of the year tbh

Archived