Britney.com: Which Song Should Be Single #2

BOBO

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Andrea Beez said:

Exactly.

I really don't see the GP jamming to Slumber Party...and that's the last thing we need, tbh.

Get ready for Britney to release another "cool and fun video with her girlfriends eating pizza and talking about guys" kind of video, y'all...! :selenerz:

Plus Just Luv Me is such a flawless song...! :overwhelm:

If this happens, I'll riot tbh. I just KNOW they'll make a "sequel" to the **** fest that is the Make Me video. :sofedup:

1 hour ago, goincrazy4brit said:

all you ******* need to get your **** together and vote for liar cause we gonna get boring performances with slumber party and i'm sure a boring video too:sofedup:

so vote smart..and the smart move is only LIAR :comingthru:

This!!

56 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I can't believe Liar is stuck at 34% and Slumber Party at 42%...

This is unbelievable, are half of those votes from trolls from other fanbases or is Exhale trying to sabotage everything ?

Unfortunately, I think people are just voting for their favorite song and not the song that would realistically have the best shot from potential performances, music video, etc. They forget that the GP includes people OUTSIDE of the Army who need to be blown away by the things I mentioned above in order to like and listen to the song. Slumber Party is a stupid, alienating name for a song (sorry not sorry) and will have a boring "here's Britney being pretty" video, whereas Liar could have any number of cool "revenge" concepts (I'm here for the western theme like someone posted earlier), plus there's the obvious "is this about JT?" publicity. People also forget that country is HUGE in America (FGL just outsold Brit) and a song with a country-like vibe could blow up.

Archived