SNL's official Twitter is asking who we want on

Guest Basquiat

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

why would u want this? Britney can't memorize lines she would be bashed as usual

She's always done a great job on SNL and she always sings live on SNL as well......so it would be a chance for her to finally give us the live vocals we all want she could sit or stand and do JLM like she did with DLMBTLTK and Everytime on there. 

9 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She's always done a great job on SNL and she always sings live on SNL as well......so it would be a chance for her to finally give us the live vocals we all want she could sit or stand and do JLM like she did with DLMBTLTK and Everytime on there. 

We were just talking about how she is afraid to sing live but you think she is ready all of a sudden? Okay:idkney:

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

We were just talking about how she is afraid to sing live but you think she is ready all of a sudden? Okay:idkney:

I meant when she's also like dancing and stuff, I think she feels she can't do it all and pull it off right......if she's just sitting there and it's a slower song I think she'd be fine.....I mean remember when she did YOK on the Circus Tour she just stood there 

SNL requires live vocals.

If Britney decides to appear, she can sing "Just Luv Me" or "Man On The Moon" - perfect for the mood of the show during the musical performances. Or if she's really daring, do "Private Show"

Y'all need to stop underestimating the possibility of Britney singing live. She probably won't sing live while dancing, but she will certainly do it while sitting. She sang DLMBTLTK live on Femme Fatale so there is hope.

41 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

dude you're referencing Britney from 2004... she's literally a completely different person now you have to treat it like they're not the same person , so saying that she's done well in the past and sang live in the past means nothing 

Guest Basquiat
17 minutes ago, woabritney said:

LOL. Britney is ready for SNL. She's also ready for the Superbowl.

The real question is whether or not her fans are ready to be disappointed when she doesn't perform exactly the way they want her to. :angietea:

Ha

Archived