AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

BSFROMPUERTORICI

2 hours ago, CharmingMadness said:

i will blindly believe it'll happen :quirkney:
this perfomance is one of my favourite of all time and its a great opportunity to promote a second single, fingers crossed

31st+Annual+American+Music+Awards+Show+P

hot hot hot

:feelingmyself:

i wanna an outfit like this :otears:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Let me repeat myself- people complaining about the promo can **** off.  Everything has been fine.  You're all just being a bunch of unappreciative, whiny ******* as per usual.

Jesus Christ. If you're contented with this then you actually don't know what else Britney can accomplish. "Fans" such as you like mediocre Britney. Fans like us know Britney can do greater things.  I've been a fan since BOMT so I know what Britney can do if and when she actually tries. :sofedup:

56 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

She'll be there, she'll perform, and she'll slay just like she did at the VMAs. :queenflopga: You ******* complained for years about the lack of promo, and now you don't want her to do any?  **** off.  

You forgot they'll complain about her not singing live even though the chances of that are 0.00000000001% and that shes using choreo from POM and that shes wearing a leotard. Did i leave anything out?

1 hour ago, laurelhenessy said:

We wanted good promo not the type of promo that ends up losing fans or alienating the GP, tbh. :nothavingit:

This is lie.

During the Britney Jean era several of the people complaining about promo began praising the FF era for its promo performances even though they weren't special, meaning they would be satisfied with any sort of promo. I've come to accept that exhale will always whine about something. If primeney was to return tomorrow, people would complain about lipsyncing; if Britney was to start singing live people will say that she needs voice training etc. Point being she can't win on exhale, thats why she always shades the site.

:angietea:

1 minute ago, Natasha Romanoff said:

This is lie.

During the Britney Jean era several of the people complaining about promo began praising the FF era for its promo performances even though they weren't special, meaning they would be satisfied with any sort of promo. I've come to accept that exhale will always whine about something. If primeney was to return tomorrow, people would complain about lipsyncing; if Britney was to start singing live people will say that she needs voice training etc. Point being she can't win on exhale, thats why she always shades the site.

:angietea:

That wasn't me though. Don't attribute what others did to me. :bwink:

Archived