Katy Perry And Lorde Gush Over Lady Gaga's "Perfect Illusion"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's been brilliantly self-marketing all year.. AHS, Super Bowl, the Grammys? too right

I think she'll have a successful "comeback" era.

The GP still has lingering interest in her... If she delivers something great, which she probably will because it's produced with Ronson, then she can easily get GP support.

1 minute ago, Streets said:

She's been brilliantly self-marketing all year.. AHS, Super Bowl, the Grammys? too right

The GP still has lingering interest in her... If she delivers something great, which she probably will because it's produced with Ronson, then she can easily get GP support.

It won't be great though.  The things that kept them interested was because it was something new.  Different style of music, acting...etc.  She's making another pop song.  And one that looks to be more like her flop ones continued instead of taking it seriously.  I'm worried for her tbh.

2 minutes ago, Streets said:

Mte. At this point, she's proven her talent, so if the GP doesn't support her this time, then it's the music that she can't deliver, just like Katy's Rise.

6 minutes ago, Streets said:

lol this, perfect illusion will get that #1 on BBH100, it sounds ****** spectacular

She created a brand new image during the last 2 years, she even stopped dressing with "wierd" "ugly" outfits. She has a positive image now but let's hope the song is catchy enough because Sia/JB/Helsey/Drake etc are doing fantastic with streams.

It will do better than MM and her album will also do better but let's not forget that she came out in 2008.

3 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

I'm rooting for her. And honestly, exhalers should stop trying to bring other artists down so Britney can seem more successful or whatever you want to prove. Karma can be a ***** sometimes and we should know that better than anyone so yeah. Attack me I'm ready

Резултат с изображение за the reality is sometimes you lose

I also think the hatful posts on others popstars are tragic. It only makes the army look bitter..The Beyonce hate is the most pitiful because she has been out since the late 90s and is out-selling every pop girls besides from Taylor and Adele.. And is crushing everyone on tour. All that with almost no TV apparence or any interaction with her public. I don't like how dominant she is and how "perfect" the media portraits her but I can only applaud even if I don't understand how she mannaged to stay so relevant, she went from arenas to stadiums even in freaking Europe.. Even on Instagram a platform mostly used by the new generation she is slaying. I want to hate her but I just can't when someone shows so much longevity I can only respect it.

3 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

14 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

I'm rooting for her. And honestly, exhalers should stop trying to bring other artists down so Britney can seem more successful or whatever you want to prove. Karma can be a ***** sometimes and we should know that better than anyone so yeah. Attack me I'm ready

Резултат с изображение за the reality is sometimes you lose

I'm not.  I genuinely just don't like her.  There are artist I like that I don't bash to make Britney look good.  She's not one of them.  Simple.

5 minutes ago, CrazyLucky said:

I also think the hatful posts on others popstars are tragic. It only makes the army look bitter..The Beyonce hate is the most pitiful because she has been out since the late 90s and is out-selling every pop girls besides from Taylor and Adele.. And is crushing everyone on tour. All that with almost no TV apparence or any interaction with her public. I don't like how dominant she is and how "perfect" the media portraits her but I can only applaud even if I don't understand how she mannaged to stay so relevant, she went from arenas to stadiums even in freaking Europe.. Even on Instagram a platform mostly used by the new generation she is slaying. I want to hate her but I just can't when someone shows so much longevity I can only respect it.

Tbh sis, I see hate only towards successful artists on here (Taylor, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Rihanna) and that makes exhalers look bitter af. I have an insane amount of respect for Beyonce because she's doing her thing effortlessly and worked her *** off to get where she is. I don't know why haters can't accept it already :howiroll:

28 minutes ago, Streets said:

This.  She's going Top 10 (at the very least) on radio and the Hot 100.  These people writing her off are ******* delusional.  

Archived