Billboard200: this week #1 with 56k...Britney team is stupid

criminal777

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

i agree// i mean its not like they even plugged her album on the vmas... didnt have any way for people to know the album was out (as far as the vmas go that is) 

People are not that ********. If I hear a song I've never heard before and I like it I will go look for it on Spotify or iTunes and therefore ill see what album it's on. Other artists saw a spike in album sales and their albums had been out for awhile and they didn't plug them on the VMAs either.

Just now, MykieTheCriminal said:

i think they are

Britney didnt hit number 1 because she was outsold. She was outsold because her fanbase is very small now. Find me one article that wasnt written after ANY performance that doesnt mention a new album or single. People knew about this album, and regardless of (high)quality, they are not purchasing her music. Its something that we as a stanbase need to realize and to stop blaming trivial things such as promo or her record label.

2 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

Britney didnt hit number 1 because she was outsold. She was outsold because her fanbase is very small now. Find me one article that wasnt written after ANY performance that doesnt mention a new album or single. People knew about this album, and regardless of (high)quality, they are not purchasing her music. Its something that we as a stanbase need to realize and to stop blaming trivial things such as promo or her record label.

im not disagreeing about all that, im just agreeing with the OP that if she could of released this week , or some other week to try and get that number one.. just it debuting at #1 would help for later to make her have the most #1s, and it would help more people wanna buy it the 2nd week.. prolly stilll a big drop the 2nd week but still better if she had the head lines of being number one

It's not Bteam's fault...

Nowadays people don't like Brit that much... And if you don't release something like a controversy video and you don't even sing live... People won't be looking for your song...That's the real truth and that's why she has 26 million ridiculous views on vevo...

2 hours ago, minKey said:

Every failure is team britney's fault. Decreasing of the army is their fault. Do I need to explain more ? 

The army has decreased on how bad the last five years have been. If she would have continued Circus quality plus improving her performance skills/singing I think she would still be going strong. 

All the bad choices by Britney and her team has put us here. 

Idk if they are delusional with Britney's current state or what... 

It should have been:

01.August 28th:MTV VMA performance

02.August 30th:Jimmy Fallon Interview+Game

03.September 1st:Carpool Karaoke

04.September 2nd:Album release/Today Show Special

05.September 5th/6th/7th:Ellen co-hosting with mall segment,interview and a performance.

Flawless promo and guaranteed #1.

Archived