Make Me vs Pretty Girls

Aegean

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no ****. Pretty Girls video is a thousand times better than make me. At least PG was cheesy and campy and silly on purpose. It was a fun video even though I don't like the song and don't like Iggy.  Make Me is hilarious but it wasn't trying to be. That's awful. Im surpised it even has that many millions of views people must be watching it because they think it's "so bad it's good" or something. Make Me is a much better song but why watch the video when it can just be streamed?

4 hours ago, Aegean said:

It's pretty shocking to see how bad Make Me video is doing on Youtube. Pretty Girls had 61M views 5 weeks after it was released, meanwhile Make Me has only 26M views. Will Team Britney just let MM die? They better have another plan :wannadie: 

Am I the only one that prefers PG song to MM song? As for the videos, I honestly can't shake something I read on this site about Britney's look for PG and how they said she looked like Matilda's mom and now I can't unsee it. MM the only positive thing I can say for it is that Britney looks good in the video. 

Archived