Stream Glory now: Top 10 2nd Week on BB200

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, button said:

What's wrong with downloading Spotify?

So you didn't stream during the first week? Good job :bbgumstare:

I work 12 hours shifts. I bought 2 physical copies of the album and a digital amazon copy. 

So while most of ya'll only support is streaming from your computer,  I've been blasting the album all across town.

I don't download chit like SpoTify and Itunes on my computer unless I have to. I bought the single Make Me on Itunes and then thoroughly deleted the program.  I simply do not agree with many things in the TOS.

Be Mad. :BBMAney:

19 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I work 12 hours shifts. I bought 2 physical copies of the album and a digital amazon copy. 

So while most of ya'll only support is streaming from your computer,  I've been blasting the album all across town.

I don't download chit like SpoTify and Itunes on my computer unless I have to. I bought the single Make Me on Itunes and then thoroughly deleted the program.  I simply do not agree with many things in the TOS.

Oh yeah and blasting the album across your town sure is helping sell the album right? I guess those people who heard the unknown If I'm Dancing out of your car went straight to buy the "Britney" album.

You contributed 3 definitive copies that helped the initial week. People streaming can contribute 2 units each week which helps Glory throughout its whole chart run, example: keeping it top 10 this week on the BB200.

There's nothing **** about Spotify, it's a free streaming platform, but you're free to download whatever you want, just don't think you're contributing more than anyone else streaming. They're helping with the longevity and you're not.

8 minutes ago, button said:

Oh yeah and blasting the album out of your town sure is helping sell the album right? I guess those people who heard the unknown If I'm Dancing out of your car went straight to buy the "Britney" album.

You contributed 3 definitive copies that helped the initial week. People streaming can contribute 2 units each week which helps Glory throughout its whole chart run, example: keeping it top 10 this week on the BB200.

There's nothing **** about Spotify, it's a free streaming platform, but you're free to download whatever you want, just don't think you're contributing more than anyone else streaming.

I don't care about contributing more than anyone else.  Its not my job to promote the album, thats RCA and Britneys job, but I'll do what I can.

And just because Billboard made streams affect the charts doesn't mean that I'm going to be party to the invasive agreements of those streaming programs. 

I'm a grown man, of course I will download whatever I want. :BBMAney:

12 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I don't care about contributing more than anyone else.  Its not my job to promote the album, thats RCA and Britneys job, but I'll do what I can.

And just because Billboard made streams affect the charts doesn't mean that I'm going to be party to the invasive agreements of those streaming programs. 

I'm a grown man.:BBMAney:

What are the agreements of Spotify?

Downloading Spotify and keeping the album on loop while you're doing something else is not bothering at all. You don't have to listen.

Britney can't promote each week for the sake of keeping the album on the chart. Her fans gotta do something :frenchy:

And you said that most of "us" are "only" streaming from our computers, and that pretty much means you did more than "us". I'm not saying you care, I'm just saying it's not true.

Archived