Stop expecting shocking, innovative, interesting performances from BRITNEY!!!

iamtonys

1 minute ago, ashleyBritboy said:

But Beyoncé is only doing it NOW because Britney has stepped away, Britney had the glory during her 20's, she's achieved more than Beyoncé ever could or will. You can be a smart *** and say Britney is no longer relevant but the truth is Beyoncé will never be as relevant as Britney was and will never impact pop culture like Britney did. Beyoncé even has to bleach her skin and wear white girl blonde wigs to try and emulate Britney. Theif twerks to a pre recorded track and the gullible GP and you think she's the Queen? How about some real coreo? 

Just remeber who was sitting in the audience like a basic, clapping while Britney was on stage with Madonna during the 2003 VMA's, just remeber who opened for Britney, Theifonce.

Go jump ship to the Beyhive while she's at her peak because she can only pull so many surprise release albums to get number 1 before it becomes predictable. The GP always turn on every pop star, eg: Christina, Britney, Miley.

Maybe it's only the US who is oblivious but in the UK and Australia, a lot people are awake to Theif's antics and don't care for her.

Poor Bey, will never be a worldwide superstar like God-ney :queenflopga:

I brought up Beyoncé as a comparison to their commitment on stage...I will never say Beyoncé have achieved more than Britneymar during her peak but if she keeps playing her cards right, she might.  It's not only record sales, look at Beyoncé's tours....they sell like candy...Britney was never able to do stadiums...

You say Beyoncé will never be a global superstar but still she get to fill stadiums all over the world and Britney couldn't. 

I love Britney but she can't keep playing it save and half assing everything and fans need to stop living in the past...Britney was a movement in her prime but now....well we all know how it's going

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

Well..what better way to make people forget about that phase than doing killer performances that would remind them what Britney ******* Spears is all about

She has done that sis, all everybody talks about is how far Britney has come. The Circus album blew everybody away and won back the GP, then FF.

Everybody I know (non Britney fans) praise Britney and say they're shocked she even puts her face on TV. 

THAT'S THE REALITY. While you run your Theifonce loving mouth you forget, Britney had a worldwide breakdown that almost killed her and she's come out of it with severe anxiety/ bipolar disorder. We are lucky she's even making music let alone slaying the VMA stage like she's done before. 

Theif will never reach Britney's level, ever! No matter how much she tries to say "I slay!" In her songs, something that the B army have said about Britney since day 1, she'll never reach Britney's success. 

Bye:queenflopga:

5 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

I brought up Beyoncé as a comparison to their commitment on stage...I will never say Beyoncé have achieved more than Britneymar during her peak but if she keeps playing her cards right, she might.  It's not only record sales, look at Beyoncé's tours....they sell like candy...Britney was never able to do stadiums...

You say Beyoncé will never be a global superstar but still she get to fill stadiums all over the world and Britney couldn't. 

I love Britney but she can't keep playing it save and half assing everything and fans need to stop living in the past...Britney was a movement in her prime but now....well we all know how it's going

Britney never could do stage tours? The Circus tour, highest grossing tour of the year, what? I can't even do this anymore. You've turned into one of those Theif fans who start saying stupid, misinformed **** :orangu:

7 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

She has done that sis, all everybody talks about is how far Britney has come. The Circus album blew everybody away and won back the GP, then FF.

Everybody I know (non Britney fans) praise Britney and say they're shocked she even puts her face on TV. 

THAT'S THE REALITY. While you run your Theifonce loving mouth you forget, Britney had a worldwide breakdown that almost killed her and she's come out of it with severe anxiety/ bipolar disorder. We are lucky she's even making music let alone slaying the VMA stage like she's done before. 

Theif will never reach Britney's level, ever! No matter how much she tries to say "I slay!" In her songs, something that the B army have said about Britney since day 1, she'll never reach Britney's success. 

Bye:queenflopga:

Dunno who you know...but do you read the comments in YouTube or any publication where Britney is mentioned? 

Don't need delusional sweetie. I will say it again, I love Britney but You need to get your head out of her ***. 

p.s. I stan for Bey but she ain't my favorite just to leave that very clear.  I use Bey cause shes the closest to Britney's level or to what Britney used to be

4 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Britney never could do stage tours? The Circus tour, highest grossing tour of the year, what? I can't even do this anymore. You've turned into one of those Theif fans who start saying stupid, misinformed **** :orangu:

I said STADIUM tours...!

Look at Beyoncé's numbers and get back to me...lord! 

2 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

Dunno what you know...but do you read the comments in YouTube or any publication where Britney is mentioned? 

Don't need delusional sweetie. I will say it again, I love Britney but You need to get your head out of her ***. 

p.s. I stan for Bey but she ain't my favorite just to leave that very clear.  I use Bey cause shes the closest to Britney's level or to what Britney used to be

Do you read what people say about Beyoncé? Other than the black queens, her gullible ghetto fans? 

Even at her crazyiest, when people said Britney was off, the toxic breakdown alone kills anything Beyoncé has ever done. And this is me picking Britney's "bad performances" :overitkbye:

1 minute ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Do you read what people say about Beyoncé? Other than the black queens, her gullible ghetto fans? 

Even at her crazyiest, when people said Britney was off, the toxic breakdown alone kills anything Beyoncé has ever done. And this is me picking Britney's "bad performances" :overitkbye:

I read what news outlets, magazines,  music blogs and reputable publishers write about Beyoncé...I could post 10000x links about media praising Bey but it ain't worthy...once a britard always a britard

4 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

Look at Beyoncé's numbers and get back to me...lord! 

Look at Britney's record sales and impact on pop culture and get back to me.

I've seen Beyoncé live and girl can pull some good tricks with pre recorded tracks, a few breaths and screams and she had the whole arena convinced. I got bored after Run the world, Britney had me crying, screaming, convulsing and I wasn't ashamed because the entire arena was having a seizure and screaming so loud. The atmosphere was intense, that's what a true pop star does to her fans :mcwave:

2 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Look at Britney's record sales and impact on pop culture and get back to me.

I've seen Beyoncé live and girl can pull some good tricks with pre recorded tracks, a few breaths and screams and she had the whole arena convinced. I got bored after Run the world, Britney had me crying, screaming, convulsing and I wasn't ashamed because the entire arena was having a seizure and screaming so loud. The atmosphere was intense, that's what a true pop star does to her fans :mcwave:

See...that's why I say you are a britard and not being objective.  As a britard you would obviously feel that way at a Britney concert but it you take a neutral person to POM and then to the formation tour and oh boy it's going to be embarrassing 

7 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

See...that's why I say you are a britard and not being objective.  As a britard you would obviously feel that way at a Britney concert but it you take a neutral person to POM and then to the formation tour and oh boy it's going to be embarrassing 

A Theif fan calling a Britney fan a Britard on a Britney fan forum, just like Theif fans on Britney's videos. Only pressed Theifonce fans would :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

A Theif fan calling a Britney fan a Britard on a Britney forum. Only pressed Theifonce fans would :queenflopga:

See my previous post and the year I signed up to this forum...I'm a fan of Britney but not a delusional Britard like some of you are.

4 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Why would we not expect her to do her job and be good at it? Like all the things u listed are basically what makes a performer. Like what else is there? If she doesn't wanna do that, why doesn't she just go work at Target or something? We should expect amazing things from someone we're stanning for. 

Thank u. I've been in this forum for years but the level of delusion have gone through the roof .

4 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Then Go and stan for someone with the standards ur describing...But guess what u cant! Because loving britney is an addiction xoxoxo:CPKney:

It is an addiction...I'm obsessed with glory but Britney the performer is not there. I don't know why fans settle for such low standards for an artist like Britney and her caliber.

6 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

See my previous post and the year I signed up to this forum...I'm a fan of Britney but not a delusional Britard like some of you are.

I'm not delusional sis, I know Britney has underwhelmed lately with her POM/ Glory promo. My point is, Britney could go into her 40's underwhelming and still, nobody could touch her legacy. This is the part you're missing, Theif's peak is still nothing compared to Britney's.

You need to re-evaluate yourself, people like you jump ship to whoever is hot, you drag Britney on a Britney forum. You're not being "objective", you're bashing Britney, on a Britney forum, there's a difference. 

You really are transforming into a nasty Theif fan though, you've got the attitude for it. 

Hurry, log out and go praise Theif in whatever fan forum she has :begone:

3 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I'm not delusional sis, I know Britney has underwhelmed lately with her POM/ Glory promo. My point is, Britney could go into her 40's underwhelming and still, nobody could touch her legacy. This is the part you're missing, Theif's peak is still nothing compared to Britney's.

You need to re-evaluate yourself, people like you jump ship to whoever is hot, you drag Britney on a Britney forum. You're not being "objective", you're bashing Britney, on a Britney forum, there's a difference. 

You really are transforming into a nasty Theif fan though, you've got the attitude for it. 

Hurry, log out and go praise Theif in whatever fan forum she has :begone:

You see that's the part I dont agree with u...I'm not bashing Britney I'm making realistic  comments...no lies, all true. 

If I'm in this forum doesn't mean that I have to consider Britney an untouchable God. Honestly if things stay as they are, Britney will be a has-been and I really don't want to see that happening. I grew up with her music...she was my first album ever. 

Sometimes I wish some of u were more objectives and less britard. 

Archived