Stop expecting shocking, innovative, interesting performances from BRITNEY!!!

iamtonys

Just now, iamtonys said:

Thing is I hate howhen britards would applaud seen Britney taking a **** on stage...we all know she could do much better but she's just ******* lazy af!!

Of course, she can do better. But when she really want to do.. :mhm:

Perhabs she's afraid to be more popular as before.. :angietea:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danny1994 said:

It's better than FFT. Circus tour had good production, but the choreography was ****. Work *****, Womanzier breakdown, Gimme More, and MATM has better dancing than anything she's done in the past 10 years.

But is it up to par with her dancing abilities? Does it compares to her peers who are killing the stage?

2 minutes ago, Dominion23 said:

The ***** can still do this. She has danced since she was a little girl. its not like she forgot how to dance she just doesnt have the stamina she used to have. She has built up her stamina a lot the last 3 years though. I still believe in the second coming of slaney spears

Well, she needs to get back to it soon cause she is vanishing and the GP is been harsher this time around. 

4 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

Im all for realistic expectations, but if she is going to go through the trouble of performing the performances should be good in order to help not harm or have 0/ minimal effect. Otherwise she is better off taking another beach vacation. 

This tbh

1 minute ago, iamtonys said:

I do Stan for Queen Bey...but not for Katy to basic for me and Britney is falling to that level. :embarrassney:

You are in so much danger, if I were you I would stop while you still have your scalp tbh.

Britney's done more than Queen B, while the younger generation don't remember/ know, most people deep down know that Britney has had more iconic performances then Theifonce.

Move away from your computer and maybe go watch Theif's HBO special that Britney did back in 2001 :saycheese:

6 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

But is it up to par with her dancing abilities? Does it compares to her peers who are killing the stage?

She's improved a lot since her broken knee and public breakdown. The fact that she's even putting herself on stage in front of thousands of people after what she's been through is amazing.

2 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

You are in so much danger, if I were you I would stop while you still have your scalp tbh.

Britney's done more than Queen B, while the younger generation don't remember/ know, most people deep down know that Britney has had more iconic performances then Theifonce.

Move away from your computer and maybe go watch Theif's HBO special that Britney did back in 2001 :saycheese:

So...you said it...Britney HAD

Beyoncé keeps doing it over and over and over again...that's why she's the gp's darling.

Britney fans need to stop living in the past tbh. Current Britney needs to find a way to keep it up 

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She's improved a lot since her broken knee and public breakdown. The fact that she's even putting herself on stage in front of thousands of people after what she's been through is amazing.

For how many more years are we gonna keep up with the same excuses?

Just now, iamtonys said:

So...you said it...Britney HAD

Beyoncé keeps doing it over and over and over again...that's why she's the gp's darling.

Britney fans need to stop living in the past tbh. Current Britney needs to find a way to keep it up 

But Beyoncé is only doing it NOW because Britney has stepped away, Britney had the glory during her 20's, she's achieved more than Beyoncé ever could or will. You can be a smart *** and say Britney is no longer relevant but the truth is Beyoncé will never be as relevant as Britney was and will never impact pop culture like Britney did. Beyoncé even has to bleach her skin and wear white girl blonde wigs to try and emulate Britney. Theif twerks to a pre recorded track and the gullible GP and you think she's the Queen? How about some real coreo? 

Just remeber who was sitting in the audience like a basic, clapping while Britney was on stage with Madonna during the 2003 VMA's, just remeber who opened for Britney, Theifonce.

Go jump ship to the Beyhive while she's at her peak because she can only pull so many surprise release albums to get number 1 before it becomes predictable. The GP always turn on every pop star, eg: Christina, Britney, Miley.

Maybe it's only the US who is oblivious but in the UK and Australia, a lot people are awake to Theif's antics and don't care for her.

Poor Bey, will never be a worldwide superstar like God-ney :queenflopga:

Archived