Have you been ever worried that...?

Alice X

Have you been ever worried that she might slip during @4:29 the back walkover? 

I mean I was at the gym yesterday and I've slipped and hurt my back :mj: And I'm doing it barefoot. And she's with heels... IDK, I'm always worried about that move. It looks awesome af, but it's kinda dangerous :idkney:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

this should've happened at VMAs 2016 tbh :angietea:

People would still ***** about it, though. :angietea:

People had extremely high expectations about the performance, no matter what she did, it wouldn't have been enough tbh :shameless:

That being said, seeing the Today Show performances, I'm more than OK with what we've got for the VMAs

11 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

Daddy Chase is there supporting her. What is there to worry about?:angietea:

I want him to support me :tongueney:

1 minute ago, BJ4u said:

People had extremely high expectations about the performance, no matter what she did, it wouldn't have been enough tbh :shameless:

Nah, she could have just....danced? And I would have been happy. Don't tell me arm moves and gyrations is dancing either :donewithit:

3 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

That being said, seeing the Today Show performances, I'm more than OK with what we've got for the VMAs

she should've done medley and at the end backflip and drop a mic like a pro with fierce face :carpoolney:

Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

I want him to support me :tongueney:

Nah, she could have just....danced? And I would have been happy. Don't tell me arm moves and gyrations is dancing either :donewithit:

Seriously though, what type of dancing could we expect from a song like MM? The shadow effects, and elegant movements were fine to me, but she REALLY needed some live singing over the track. She is literally the only artist from whom we could hear live vocals only in CK (not to mention she tried to lip-sync there as well at certain points) :angietea:

Just now, BJ4u said:

Seriously though, what type of dancing could we expect from a song like MM? The shadow effects, and elegant movements were fine to me, but she REALLY needed some live singing over the track. She is literally the only artist from whom we could hear live vocals only in CK (not to mention she tried to lip-sync there as well at certain points) :angietea:

Sis we been through this, haven't you seen the Instagram dancing post? The choreography was fire :lessons:

I mean the shadow puppets were cool and ****, but that's literally nothing new and it was supposed to be a comeback performance not a play that you do in middle school :zoomzoom:

Archived