Could Glory go platinum?

BritneyBrit

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

A worldwide tour? Really? She had problems selling tickets back in 2011 when she had 3 hits, I can only imagine how bad it would be now :orangu: 

She needs a successful era first with at least 2 moderate hits and maybe she could do a mini tour imo.

Madonna hasn't had a proper hit in years yet she sells out arenas :idkney:

but I suppose you're right when saying she had trouble selling tickets in 2011, in Germany half of the arena was bloody empty :jackk:

Just now, germanguy20 said:

Madonna hasn't had a proper hit in years yet she sells out arenas :idkney:

but I suppose you're right when saying she had trouble selling tickets in 2011, in Germany half of the arena was bloody empty :jackk:

Britney was never strong with tours except for Circus. She was always the best when it comes to selling albums and making hits tho :idkney:

24 minutes ago, PopQueenBritney said:

Britney hasn't had a platinum album since Femme Fatale :awks: do you think Glory stands a better chance than Britney Jean?  What are some of the things her team need to do to from this point onwards to achieve this? :yesplease: Personally I think a WW tour would really help.

I think platinum extremely unlikely unless she happens to have some hit singles.

Gold possible if she has a few more moderately successful singles.

21 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

A worldwide tour? Really? She had problems selling tickets back in 2011 when she had 3 hits, I can only imagine how bad it would be now :orangu: 

She needs a successful era first with at least 2 moderate hits and maybe she could do a mini tour imo.

that avatar...

Archived