I just heard Slumber Party at a Finnish gas station

adrenaliner

I was just sitting at a gas station with my friends eating a hamburger when I noticed that the song playing in the background sounds very familiar. Then I hear "like a slumberparty" and I lose my ****. Like Finland never plays songs that are not in top 40 or atleast singles and I was extremely surprised. I think it was not a radio channel, but just the Gas Station playing it. (And FYI Gas stations in Finland are very fancy).

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, adrenaliner said:

I was just sitting at a gas station with my friends eating a hamburger when I noticed that the song playing in the background sounds very familiar. Then I hear "like a slumberparty" and I lose my ****. Like Finland never plays songs that are not in top 40 or atleast singles and I was extremely surprised. I think it was not a radio channel, but just the Gas Station playing it. (And FYI Gas stations in Finland are very fancy).

Where was this? I need to pay them a visit... a Britney Gas Station :carpoolney:

42 minutes ago, adrenaliner said:

I hope so, because if not, eating a hamburger at a gas station is cheap. :explainlol:

42 minutes ago, adrenaliner said:

Tyypit, pitäis äänestää Make Me:tä NRJ:n listalla http://nrj.fi/ohjelmat/top10/ !!!!!!!

Archived