I'm proud of Britney, her team is the problem!

TheGloryBritney

Honestly Glory is THAT album, it's amazing,  since August 26th I've only heard this masterpiece, every track is special. I'm proud of her for putting herself on this project and that's why I'm a little 'pissed off. Glory is doing good worldwide, in my country (Italy) she got her first #1 album ever without promo, #2 in the UK and that's amazing because she still has her star power but the point Is that every marketing decision of this era was wrong, From the lead single 'music video, the release dates, the' good-but not spectacular VMAs performance.

I know that she's proud of this project, but she is not a manager, like yes Beyonce is talented but without money and her A + management she would be almost irrelevant like she was in 2011. Her team is the baddest thing around her because She's alive, full of energy, passionate but she is not fully supported by a strong management. Like RCA, you thought you could save a song by sending an email to radio? :idkney:

Mariah back in 2015 has completely revolutionized her management and now she has a very strong female manager. Obviously this era can be saved but they have to spend everything on single two, or three, visuals and give GP great performances and something to talk about.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, this is her best work in years. But everything kinda slipped from the beginning. They should push original make me video to its release or reshoot something iconic. Who the hell came up with this disney concept. It was very wrong decission. Also they choose wrong choreography that doesn't quite match the song. Make Me choreo is just wrong - it needs to be **** jam, not waving hands like sick.

We can see they aimed for big spot - why they didn't follow their plan? And now we have domino effect :( 

It's still chance to change it by great next video and new promo ideas, but we know..

2 hours ago, TheGloryBritney said:

Honestly Glory is THAT album, it's amazing,  since August 26th I've only heard this masterpiece, every track is special. I'm proud of her for putting herself on this project and that's why I'm a little 'pissed off. Glory is doing good worldwide, in my country (Italy) she got her first #1 album ever without promo, #2 in the UK and that's amazing because she still has her star power but the point Is that every marketing decision of this era was wrong, From the lead single 'music video, the release dates, the' good-but not spectacular VMAs performance.

I know that she's proud of this project, but she is not a manager, like yes Beyonce is talented but without money and her A + management she would be almost irrelevant like she was in 2011. Her team is the baddest thing around her because She's alive, full of energy, passionate but she is not fully supported by a strong management. Like RCA, you thought you could save a song by sending an email to radio? :idkney:

Mariah back in 2015 has completely revolutionized her management and now she has a very strong female manager. Obviously this era can be saved but they have to spend everything on single two, or three, visuals and give GP great performances and something to talk about.

Basically I think you said it all! I agree with your assessment of the situation! Frankly I think her ENTIRE Team needs a revamp Except for Karen Kwak, she seems to be doing good things Britney.

I'm talkin total revamp (and not like the half baked one in POM) New Stylist (One who gives her pants to wear on stage, My GOD), New Choreographer, NEW MANAGEMENT (sorry Larry, you've had your fun). New Marketing Team, EVERYTHING! She Needs to be re-packaged/re-branded (as offensive as it may sound) as the Princess/Queen of Pop and THAT is the only way to do it. Britney seems to be going down a good route, can't say that about her... "current" team

3 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

:nyheadache: stop acting like she is a kid she is the one who is responsible for her career just deal with it she dont career anymore she don't even bother to lip sync full song :NYcackle: im not gonna support her in this like you guys it only gonna heart her more she need to hear the truth 

As much as she may not be a kid, A management team has some sway and responsibility (like booking gigs and getting deals and deciding when to release something and strategists who know when to do what). If artists were so independent, who needs teams :ricackle:

17 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

As much as she may not be a kid, A management team has some sway and responsibility (like booking gigs and getting deals and deciding when to release something and strategists who know when to do what). If artists were so independent, who needs teams :ricackle:

:sofedup: will if the ***** cares she will ask her team just like how she ask to perform at the vma she is the boss 

I have a lot of respect for Larry for what he did in the past. He's part of Britney's legacy.

But he's no longer in the game. He needs to go.

Btw do we know exactly who's part of Britney's management team nowadays ? Even the composition seems to be a complete mess...

Guest Lord Bills

She's a visual artist, performance, video, choreo, amazing photoshoot.

Whitout this stuff she can't be #1, the album is #3 because it's good, but nothing is bringing sales except for the fans.

wbflopando4.gif

40 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

:nyheadache: stop acting like she is a kid she is the one who is responsible for her career just deal with it she dont career anymore she don't even bother to lip sync full song :NYcackle: im not gonna support her in this like you guys it only gonna heart her more she need to hear the truth 

9 minutes ago, Lord Bills said:

She's a visual artist, performance, video, choreo, amazing photoshoot.

Whitout this stuff she can't be #1, the album is #3 because it's good, but nothing is bringing sales except for the fans.

wbflopando4.gif

Exactly, look at MM video views now, It's so flop because her fans really hate it :wannadie:

45 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

This tbh. Britards be blaming people left and right since 2011. Like can't they see Britney herself is the main problem for her own flopage?

1. Lip synch

2. Watered down choreo

3. Watered down MV

4. Lack of publicity/promo, except for Glory era but damage was done.

5. Controlled/boring interview questions.

I would understand that Britney herself wanted to fade away. I mean, she has the money and family. Her career isn't that important anymore at this stage. Team B is awful but Britney herself is the main reason. Just saying.

:donewithit:

48 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Her team is always the problem. They don't plan anything. They have no idea what they'll do tomorrow. Everything is just really random and they do what they do because it's "cool". 

And she really likes Larry so I don't think she will never let him go, the only good mind on her team right now is Karen

Her team is a flop but on the other hand Britney is not so much into it anymore.She isn't the passionate perfectionist she used to be.She accepted the fact that she's a cash cow and people around her won't let her retire so at least she's trying to enjoy the moment.She seems happy with Glory and this is it.I believe that due to her anxiety problems she feels safe working with the same -flop- team.Maybe the conservatorship doesn't allow changes but I don't think she cares anyway.

5 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Her team is a flop but on the other hand Britney is not so much into it anymore.She isn't the passionate perfectionist she used to be.She accepted the fact that she's a cash cow and people around her won't let her retire so at least she's trying to enjoy the moment.She seems happy with Glory and this is it.I believe that due to her anxiety problems she feels safe working with the same -flop- team.Maybe the conservatorship doesn't allow changes but I don't think she cares anyway.

No, I mean she is very passionate again You can feel her happiness about this record in recent interviews

Guest Lord Bills
31 minutes ago, ky_kisken said:

Exactly, look at MM video views now, It's so flop because her fans really hate it :wannadie:

the video and views sucks, radio's don't support the single, how can be a hit? :boredashell:

whit this basic armney?

Risultati immagini per vma 2016 britney

larry :wannadie:

Archived