The power of Britney

monalisaney81

Do you guys think that Britney knows the power and effect her music has on us her fans? How her songs make us feel happy/sad/*****/excited/fun ectt

I sometimes feel like humbleney does not know that the work she puts our actually makes us feel something and that its not just mindless for us to dance. 

I feel like she does not consider herself artsy fartsy or think her music is great like the music of her idols (MJ, Janet, Madonna) but her work brings us so much feeling, and we consider her our idol. I wish she could see that she is huge and has an entire army across the world that loves and support her crazy ***. :quirkney:

Its not mindless pop songs if it makes at least one person feel something. Its art, and Britney is the artist.  :CPKney: Ha artpop could mean anything.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching her old interviews I got the impression that she thinks she just makes music for fun and doesn't see her videos/perfomances as iconic or wtv  
+the fact she hates her bubblegum stuff (yes, it's outdated but still legendary) 
+the fact she "shades" her brilliant career moves (like snake) 
when she was watching her old amazing perfomances at FTR Countdown in 08 she looked embarrassed and cringed a lot...:nydisgust:  

Archived