Original Gimme More vs Original Make Me vs Original Perfume!!!!

Bris

Original Make Me vs Original Gimme More vs Original Perfume  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

I wanna wake up and see exhale been crashed,Instagram hashtags filled with the Original makemeney and ofc the video uploaded on her vevo:otears::idkney:

WE CAN DREAM!!!

I mean honestly, Britney shared SO many behind the scenes pics and even shared the choreography and we were all SO hyped up and then...

B O O M !

It was all scrapped.

:crying11:

Oh well, let's see:

Make Me -> Original video looks kinda awkward but Britney is actually **** as hell. We got a Dinsey Channel Original Movie's music video instead. 

Perfume -> The original concept was cool but 2013 was her "I'm a mom now" era. Disney's impact, again (she was trying to be coo, afterall)!

Gimme More -> Original concept was amazing but "too intense" according to some sources, if i'm not wrong. Britney apparently never finished shooting it (unlike Make Me) so that's why we got instead a 20k dollars budget video (not kidding, check Google :moorangu: ) with Britney dancing on a ******** pole surrounded by other female dancers and that's it.

Conclusion: Hard choice, so yes...i'd like to see all of them! :selenerz:

Original Gimme More (although I'm not holding my breath)

However, I have a feeling they never finished filming it. I think they had a very limited amount of footage/setups to work with. Hence why we got the video we got. The makeup artist was interviewed a couple years ago and said that Britney sabotaged the shoot by refusing to listen to the director and follow the script.

Source: http://www.gigwise.com/news/91782/the-amazing-secrets-of-britney-spears-troubled-gimme-more-video-revealed 

41 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

I can't believe the fats are actually voting Make Me :zoomzoom:

Looking at the stills alone from Gimme More, her attending her own funeral etc. the concept is just iconic.

Nothing about Fatlapelle's video is iconic, it looked **** and basic like any new and up and coming director could have done it, her pretending to **** G Eazy? Wow you don't see that in every Nicki Minaj/Miley video... :rihclap:

Idiots voting Make Me when it's her shittest lead single and shittest original video I am done :sofedup:

Delete it fattt

14 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Oh well, let's see:

Make Me -> Original video looks kinda awkward but Britney is actually **** as hell. We got a Dinsey Channel Original Movie's music video instead. 

Perfume -> The original concept was cool but 2013 was her "I'm a mom now" era. Disney's impact, again (she was trying to be coo, afterall)!

Gimme More -> Original concept was amazing but "too intense" according to some sources, if i'm not wrong. Britney apparently never finished shooting it (unlike Make Me) so that's why we got instead a 20k dollars budget video (not kidding, check Google :moorangu: ) with Britney dancing on a ******** pole surrounded by other female dancers and that's it.

It's hard to comprehend how any of this even happens to someone as famous as Britney. And don't forget Outrageous. 4 different occasions this has happened.

:bbgumstare:

57 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Oh well, let's see:

You're right sis she never ended to record the Gimme More video :embarrassney:

50 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

Original Gimme More (although I'm not holding my breath)

However, I have a feeling they never finished filming it. I think they had a very limited amount of footage/setups to work with. Hence why we got the video we got. The makeup artist was interviewed a couple years ago and said that Britney sabotaged the shoot by refusing to listen to the director and follow the script.

Source: http://www.gigwise.com/news/91782/the-amazing-secrets-of-britney-spears-troubled-gimme-more-video-revealed 

When is Britney not tryna sabotage herself? :shameless::shameless::shameless:

45 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

It's hard to comprehend how any of this even happens to someone as famous as Britney. And don't forget Outrageous. 4 different occasions this has happened.

:bbgumstare:

With Outrageous was different, the video wasn't finished and they hadn't enough footage to edit a decent music video (they did try to edit one with the footage they had shot though), Anyway I still thinking that they could've done a boring Outrageous music video at least, I mean we have Perfume and Make Me boring af and Britney pretty af music videos so there's nothing worse than those two videos 

Archived