Private Show opinion...

jamesedward94

So in my opinion Private show sounds extremely autotuned and Britney sounds like helium throughout it. To my understanding and from what all I've read, just about everyone has said that exact same thing and everyone ranks Private Show as one of the worst on the album. Well, I have had multiple people today tell me that is the "worst example of autotune" and others have said autotune does not exist on the album at all. 

Am I delirious or does she actually sound great on it? 

I mean, she sounds AMAZING throughout pretty much the entire album, but on Private Show she has a head cold. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's just, I don't know how to say it, it's like too loud. I don't think it's autotuned, it's her voice, maybe just a little bit pitched, or a little too much, but I think that's the problem, it's too loud, because at the beginning of the song she actually sounds very deep.

I do think it's one of the weakest tracks, but I still like it. When it was released I really appreciated, and actually saw it as a potential single. Little did I know the album was gonna be full of better, so much more amazing tracks.

I wish the perfume commercial had the entire song, or at least half of it, so we could have like a music video for it, without actually being released as a single. She looked so good in that commercial, the best she's looked since ITZ :crying1:

Archived