The #LetsBashGloryParty Has Started Early

greenbear89

I've seen posts and comments today talking about Glory's lack of hits:blol:, Britney's "autotuned vocals":umwtf:, lack of promo this era:quirkney:, etc. 

In other words, Glory debuted at #3 on the BB200, the #LetsBashGloryParty has begun, and the bandwagon is real ya'll. :rihclap:

But the real fans who actually appreciate this body of work and Britney herself dont curr because we are too busy appreciating the music and this Glorious era. :carpoolney:

So who's next? Come out come out wherever you are....:fu:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shut up, we all love the album which is why some are more pressed to see it underperform commercially

If some people say it's "lacking hits" they're saying it because the album is good and not as generic as the music on radio.

And the "lack of promo" excuses are just people defending the not so good nor terrible numbers 

Can you show me at least ONE post calling her vocals on this album autotuned? 

1 minute ago, GetBack98 said:

Oh shut up, we all love the album which is why some are more pressed to see it underperform commercially

If some people say it's "lacking hits" they're saying it because the album is good and not as generic as the music on radio.

And the "lack of promo" excuses are just people defending the not so good nor terrible numbers 

7 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

But the real fans who actually appreciate this body of work and Britney herself dont curr because we are too busy appreciating the music and this Glorious era. :carpoolney:

so why are you so bothered to make this thread then? :drown: 

the album isn't going to mesh well with anyone, me included. do you see me complaining? :drown: 

3 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

So in other words you're riding that #LetsBashGlory train. Best wishes sis :myjam:

Just now, greenbear89 said:

Please don't take everything so literally. Just because you're not complaining doesn't mean others aren't. 

literally? you're the one putting people on blast for not liking the album. do you think you're better than them? :drown: 

enjoy the album if you like it and let the haters be haters. I'm not even trying to get a rise out of you, but making this thread won't change people's opinions. the fact that you downvoted my post simply because I didn't agree with you :drown: 

1 minute ago, Zayn Malik said:

literally? you're the one putting people on blast for not liking the album. do you think you're better than them? :drown: 

enjoy the album if you like it and let the haters be haters. I'm not even trying to get a rise out of you, but making this thread won't change people's opinions. the fact that you downvoted my post simply because I didn't agree with you :drown: 

Lol I did not make this thread to change anyone's opinions. Im just bringing light to the fact that negative comments are already starting to appear and my theory is that its attributed to the fact that the album is #3 on BBHot100. 

10 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

When Britney Jean leaked everyone loved it too until the backlash arrived shortly.

This time it's different since Glory is unquestionably a great album, but people will still bash it because it's underpreforming.

I wasn't a member when BJ was released however I was a guest, and this statement is so accurate. 

:lollistare:

1 minute ago, greenbear89 said:

Lol I did not make this thread to change anyone's opinions. Im just bringing light to the fact that negative comments are already starting to appear and my theory is that its attributed to the fact that the album is #3 on BBHot100. 

so you want a medal for this breaking news? as if Britney fans in Exhale are representative of all the Britney fans in the world, especially when the majority of the Army and some of the GP actually love Glory

some people aren't bandwagoners - some simply put do not like the album. that's all.

20 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Can you show me at least ONE post calling her vocals on this album autotuned? 

How is it underperforming it's top 3 in the usa and UK and number in 20 plus countries you tell me how that is underperforming 

20 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Can you show me at least ONE post calling her vocals on this album autotune

Just now, Zayn Malik said:

so you want a medal for this breaking news? as if Britney fans in Exhale are representative of all the Britney fans in the world, especially when the majority of the Army and some of the GP actually love Glory

some people aren't bandwagoners - some simply put do not like the album. that's all.

:letitburn: how old are you? 

Archived