BB200: Britney 111k SPS/88 pure - Come congratulate your queen for outdoing Brinty Joan

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

So it's not even that bad especially considering everyone isn't selling like they used to and it doesn't need to be #1 to be successful. Idk why you guys are so obsessed with #1s when some #1s sell 70k with streaming. LONGEVITY IS KEY

you're right but look at the charts: streams are already falling, glory is out of top 20 on itunes, MM is falling,,, i dont see longevity here... hence why a good number for 1st week was so important tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif the risk of a premature end for this era is high tbh she really needs to bring it hard with single 2 

In my opinion this just proves that traditional promo strategies are no longer as effective as they used to be. They put in a lot of effort, more so than they have with her previous releases but i think now is the time that they start thinking outside of the box when it comes to marketing/promotion. Like she's damn near 20 years in, they can afford to take risks.

:comingthru:

29 minutes ago, the_toy said:

you're right but look at the charts: streams are already falling, glory is out of top 20 on itunes, MM is falling,,, i dont see longevity here... hence why a good number for 1st week was so important tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif the risk of a premature end for this era is high tbh she really needs to bring it hard with single 2 

This! 

29 minutes ago, button said:

Her promo is ineffective because she's not promoting right. The VMA medley was a mistake.

She didn't even need to promote, just release it this Friday. There's no competition this week.

Exactly. This week Travis Scott is predicted to sold 90K SPS. I mean just 90K. Why know release it this ******* week. 

well.. not being 1 sucks.. NOW TIME FOR SOME NOT ASKED POSITIVISM...

This is the first time that an BRITNEY ALBUM sells more that its predecesor in the open week! 

This was like THE WORST DATE TO DEBUT, and the BB article insinuate it... its the first time since nov. 2015 that 3 albums sales more than 100k copies...

and well... the album is good as hell :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, Barajas said:

well.. not being 1 sucks.. NOW TIME FOR SOME NOT ASKED POSITIVISM...

This is the first time that an BRITNEY ALBUM sells more that its predecesor in the open week! 

This was like THE WORST DATE TO DEBUT, and the BB article insinuate it... its the first time since nov. 2015 that 3 albums sales more than 100k copies...

and well... the album is good as hell :quirkney:

Circus sold more than Blackout in the first week. Flop Fan. 

Archived