Imagine if ALL Britney unreleased stuff leaked!

TheWigger

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Did you like Age of Ultron btw? I enjoyed it despite being overhyped, the more intimate character moments were absolute gold :liberatedaf:

I've only seen the Cap trilogy, Guardians and the four tv shows. :tbh: I'm a true flop, but in my defense I keep begging my boyfriend to binge them with me and he refuses until we find the "right time" :grimace: ******* DC fanboys, man. :icant2: But as far as Age of Ultron, I did like Barton having a family, and the Brucetasha romance came out of nowhere IMO. Then again, I haven't seen the other movies so maybe they start something up in Avengers 1.

I will say this. I'm ******* pissed they killed Quicksilver. He had the best **** on the team since Cap himself. :lessons: 

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

He's a DC fanboy? Poor him, all their movies were mediocre...even Suicide Squad which is enjoyable was edited like a music video montage. Think of the season premiere for AHS: Hotel but without the over-the-top gore :grimace:

And yes the Brutasha romance was really random tbh...they lacked chemistry. I've always wanted her to go gay for Scarlett Witch :riri:

Mark Ruffalo is a ******* daddy, so if him and Tasha get some *** scenes, I won't complain. :riri:

And he's actually not a comic guy at all, but he's been reading Green Lantern comics. He's more into the MCU than the DCEU, but he's reading DC comics and hasn't even ASKED to look at my Secret Wars 2015 collection... :grimace: 

But not you completely brushing past Quicksilver's majestic *******. :britdrown: 

Archived