I know what make Britney cannot connect with GP and be relevant ever again..sad but true!

Paew

1. Her Face and her skin...she looks older than she should be...sth changed on her face and especially on her skin a lot.. It's not like Britney's skin we had known...the last time I think she had that's kind of face and skin was around Blackout and early of circus era (didn't talk about the energy in her eyes, which has been weird since circus era) ... If you compare her face with others star like Rihanna and Beyoncé...they both don't change much on their faces or if it changed... It's better than their previous face or skin...they are still look young and fresh, even J.lo her face and skin on media is still on point !... Hope you understand what I'm trying to communicate !

2. Her dance move talent... Yes she got injured in her knee..but hold on ..the charisma of her dance move disappeared from Circus era..not Blackout one...on Blackout even during her breakdown and post-knee injured...she still got it charisma during her performance ! I don't know exactly what it is...but she lost it since circus not Blackout.. If you watched her small concert called house of blue or sth. She still got it !! Compared to her today!! It's totally different !

hope one day she's back on that level again...even though I know it will never happen again...still love her though ! My queen Britney Spears 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paew said:

1. Her Face and her skin...she looks older than she should be...sth changed on her face and especially on her skin a lot.. It's not like Britney's skin we had known...the last time I think she had that's kind of face and skin was around Blackout and early of circus era (didn't talk about the energy in her eyes, which has been weird since circus era) ... If you compare her face with others star like Rihanna and Beyoncé...they both don't change much on their faces or if it changed... It's better than their previous face or skin...they are still look young and fresh, even J.lo her face and skin on media is still on point !... Hope you understand what I'm trying to communicate !

2. Her dance move talent... Yes she got injured in her knee..but hold on ..the charisma of her dance move disappeared from Circus era..not Blackout one...on Blackout even during her breakdown and post-knee injured...she still got it charisma during her performance ! I don't know exactly what it is...but she lost it since circus not Blackout.. If you watched her small concert called house of blue or sth. She still got it !! Compared to her today!! It's totally different !

hope one day she's back on that level again...even though I know it will never happen again...still love her though ! My queen Britney Spears 

***** post a pic of yourself and you better look like Jesus himself before you come for my Queens face!!! Get tf out!

Archived