Billboard 200 offcial numbers+: #1 Barbra (149k sps) - #2 FGL (145k sps)

andreafly1

Just now, King Billy said:

A 'barbara strysand' is someone who is outselling a 'britney Spears' currently by thousands of copies :boredashell:

We lost now let's not get bitter because well turn into the fighters. 

I'm not being bitter, I legit don't know who she is and how she could outsell Britney! Is she like from the 60's or something?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Who is that? I'm sorry I never heard any of her music. What era was she popular from. Like I'm only 18 but I usually know the who's who and the legends in the music business but what the **** is a Barbara Strysand

She was the Adele/Rihanna hybrid of 1968.

I mean it'll prob be #3, but I remember reading that not all retailers report to HDD so even their final numbers can be off. Also I kind of feel like they don't have a completely accurate way for calculating 100% of the streaming like BB does......I mean the amount they added for it for Barb seems awfully high for an artist that appeals to such an old crowd. 

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I mean it'll prob be #3, but I remember reading that not all retailers report to HDD so even their final numbers can be off. Also I kind of feel like they don't have a completely accurate way for calculating 100% of the streaming like BB does......I mean the amount they added for it for Barb seems awfully high for an artist that appeals to such an old crowd. 

yeah wtf, where did Barbra get those 3k from streaming that HDD gave her.

I think Billboard will report 118k-120k for Britney.

46 minutes ago, button said:

yeah wtf, where did Barbra get those 3k from streaming that HDD gave her.

I think Billboard will report 118k-120k for Britney.

Barbara might have gotten streams because she has a bunch of actors featured on her album : Alec Baldwin, Antonio Banderas, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman,Seth MacFarlane, Melissa McCarthy, Chris Pine, Daisy Ridley, Patrick Wilson, and a spectacular virtual duet with Anthony Newley  

People might have been curious to hear the duets. Barbara is an Academy Award winning actress as well.  She was also one of the first actresses to rep her Jewish heritage. That helped her make a big splash in the late 1960's..Lmao, come to think of it, Beyonce tried to replicate that part of Barbara's career to with Dreamgirls-trying to get that Oscar. 

But anyway, if anyone deserves to beat Britney, it's Barbara. FGL can choke on a **** tho.

Archived