I'd love to hear Britney cover songs from The Supremes

I know, random!

But her voice would be perfect and some of these songs are just so catchy and melodically brilliant

And it's not as weird as you guys think. Phil Collins (70s and 80s rocker), who nobody would have expected to, covered one these songs in the 1980s and it became one of the biggest hits of his career

You guys want Britney Spears and the Supremes?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see her Cover "Keep me Hangin On" by the Supremes!!! :shake: I'd die of joy!

24 minutes ago, LivingProof said:

I know, random!

But her voice would be perfect and some of these songs are just so catchy and melodically brilliant

And it's not as weird as you guys think. Phil Collins (70s and 80s rocker), who nobody would have expected to, covered one these songs in the 1980s and it became one of the biggest hits of his career

You guys want Britney Spears and the Supremes?

Just now, DaRealMVP said:

Really? You know there's more artists in the world other than Britney... You should educate yourself :riri:

3 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

I'm sorry, but the fact that you don't know her other songs doesn't mean she's irrelevant. :juggingu:

What's another relevant song by her that's had impact and longevity like You Oughta Know tho? :lookingforafk:

17 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

90s kids are we? :rihclap: I was going to say the same 

Don't know about America but she was huge in Europe 

She was very big in America. I was a slightly disturbed teen, loved Alanis and Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, etc. Didn't find the light of Godney until my mid-twenties!

Archived