I think She Mentioned Her Breakdown in Just Luv Me

MikeMasi

This might be a far stretch, but look closely at these lyrics. 

If you think that I'm saying that because I'm high maintenance
Like I'm trying to mask every problem that I'm facing
Well you're wrong cause I don't need nobody when I'm breaking
All I need is your love and a little bit of patience

This song could be about anyone. Maybe Justin, or maybe Kevin? Maybe someone else.

But she talks about problems she's facing, and then talks about when she's breaking. 

It may be a reference to her breakdown in 2007. 

Either way, it's such a personal song and I love the confidence in her voice and the writing that we've seen on Glory. 

#JUSTLUVMESINGLE

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love if this was a single but instead of The video being too obvious and the plot surrounding a man to love her because our girl is feeling neglected for it to be more about asking respect for her as a person. It could show all the terrible things ppl say or do to her. But also this might look weak or desperate if done wrong so idk. Just a thought. No one is going to like the needy/desperate girlfriend begging for attention if they go that route. 

6 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I thought she would relate to this song but when she described it as a **** song and doing yoga to it I realized she doesn't even get it lol

Lol, that makes me sad, tbh. The song is beautiful, and to me it's very relatable, but realizing she doesn't connect to her songs and she doesn't even know how to explain them is so dissappointing. 

27 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

I would love if this was a single but instead of The video being too obvious and the plot surrounding a man to love her because our girl is feeling neglected for it to be more about asking respect for her as a person. It could show all the terrible things ppl say or do to her. But also this might look weak or desperate if done wrong so idk. Just a thought. No one is going to like the needy/desperate girlfriend begging for attention if they go that route. 

Did it ever cross your mind that they'd make a video with a TV being thrown in a pool to kill someone for Make Me?

The video doesn't have to be representative of the song's lyrics and they sure as hell know that.

13 minutes ago, button said:

Did it ever cross your mind that they'd make a video with a TV being thrown in a pool to kill someone for Make Me?

The video doesn't have to be representative of the song's lyrics and they sure as hell know that.

Yet they scrapped it. :otears:

for something with a plot that made sense supposedly :otears:

it's too soon to discuss the original make me video :otears:

After what we got with the approved video I would say they are not going to be creative anymore no. We might actually get a very urban private show video instead if they use Britney's view song the song. Or a Jamaican slumber party. :gloria:

48 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

Yoganey video it is :embarrassney:

I officially hope it does not become a single now. (Not that I had picked one.)

If done in an artistical way with her doing amazing yoga poses it could slay tbh

But she'll probably record it at her yoga place with her female dancers getting thirsty over the hot instructor lbr :wontcry:

Archived