Britney Choosing To Flop

Ariallah

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, the_toy said:

exactly... some people here must think that britney will pay herself the bills for touring bc RCA and sponsors wont for sure... :tiffsniffle: FFT was already struggling to sell out even POM sometimes is not sold out... we betta stop dreaming tbh :nothavingit::nothavingit::nothavingit:

We need a hit..

it will bring more views to Glory. 

Only good things would happen from that. They should have ditched PS and put a Max song on there. Idc what ppl think it would have been smart to bring ppl into hear Glory. 

6 minutes ago, TheGloryBritney said:

Don't start with flopping stories a week after the album release :donewithit:

Well.. it's important to start this kind of stories because we have the BJ situation. BJ really ****** Britney's career up, and the fact that she is free falling on the charts is not a good sign. Britney's situation is different to other artists, the first weeks are very important. So, we should be worried, because after BJ we know that Britney can flop harder and harder, Britney is not immume to flop anymore.

18 minutes ago, ky_kisken said:

If she keep extending POM show two more years, I think she would come close to Lotus or Artpop. And wedding tour will wait for her. :brityeah:

Where's the logic in this? 

Smh

the fact that she's about to hit her 3rd year in Vegas and people still fly to see her should show you something. 

Stop being so damn dramatic 

:boredashell:

britney choosing to flop because she and her team think that she is as popular as she was in 1999-2012 even after flop britney jean era.ı know she does promo for glory but they still dare to scrap a video that could bring more attention to make me and release a very mediocre one, she is in vegas instead of doing a mini promo tour or something, she does a performance with that super easy choreography and cd vocals for make me...ı mean, they are still kinda at rest.

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

britney choosing to flop because she and her team think that she is as popular as she was in 1999-2012 even after flop britney jean era.ı know she does promo for glory but they still dare to scrap a video that could bring more attention to make me and release a very mediocre one, she is in vegas instead of doing a mini promo tour or something, she does a performance with that super easy choreography and cd vocals for make me...ı mean, they are still kinda at rest.

her team must be completely senile... and no one has the courage to tell britney the truth :nothavingit:

Archived