Help to report this

lirebelde

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Streets said:

Have any of you even watched the show? There's nothing offensive about that meme..

He's just drawing the parallel between how Britney there looks like Eleven (a bad *** girl with powers)

Fans would take it like that but I have a feeling he was being shady as **** 

3 hours ago, Daveh422 said:

Fans would take it like that but I have a feeling he was being shady as **** 

Even if he means it to be shady, which it is to extent of course..

That's no more than putting Britney's face over Jesus, or the Queen, etc..

Eleven is the most beloved character of the show. There's no negative connotation, unless you consider just the era that picture represents.

What's worse is he's promoting this bullshit, and he is VERY popular among the younger generation because of pretty little liars , like his fanbase is like 13-19, the ones who pretty much decide the Hit songs. This might Deter them even more from buying Britneys music and not to mention its disrepectful as ****.

This isn't cool nor funny, but we can't act as if we, the fans, never made fun about Britney's meltdown.

Example: Neyde.

I mean, report him if that's what you feel like doing but I don't think it's THAT disrespectful since we all made fun of it at some point and 2007ney is a meme all over the internet. If he was saying bad things about her, I'd understand, but it's just another meme.

I hope he deletes the tweet tho :sickofu:

2 hours ago, RobRocks said:

This isn't cool nor funny, but we can't act as if we, the fans, never made fun about Britney's meltdown.

Example: Neyde.

I mean, report him if that's what you feel like doing but I don't think it's THAT disrespectful since we all made fun of it at some point and 2007ney is a meme all over the internet. If he was saying bad things about her, I'd understand, but it's just another meme.

I hope he deletes the tweet tho :sickofu:

I never made fun, I was too scared we were ganna lose her but I see your point 

I said the tweet wasn't a reason to report him, but some hours ago, instead of apologizing, he answered Chris Crocker in a very shady way, AGAIN. This guy is so lame and mean.

He's all about love and anti-bullying, but then he makes fun of this situation. Very coherent. Fake hypocrite ***** :trash: 

On 04/09/2016 at 8:08 PM, marioh said:

Stop being so sensitive. I mean yeah, it's rude, but welcome to internet I guess. Plus 'people shave their heads all the time'. Just scroll down and forget about it.

dragging somebody's stupidity and insensitivity feels so much better you know :wannadie:

Archived