AP? Britney talks about Track by Track (Glory) from Invitation till Clumsy

jokobish

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I don't think she skipped a bunch of tracks they just weren't uploaded considering the French Song is playing at the end.

How does the guitar in DYWCO sound like Aerosmith Britney? :embarrassney:

NO idea about skipping the The Standard, though i'd love the deluxe one being talked about...

hey If Britney says it it's true! just like PS is Urban and Oops is just a song! DYWCO sounds like Aerosmith :lanacackle:

3 minutes ago, IconicGloryB9 said:

I actually feel good listening to it. I think it's about waiting for your "man on the moon". And the way she sings it, there's hope in her voice.

Well, that's what I think  :saycheese:

I like listening to it too! but the feel of the song is for longing, you know what I mean? btu Hey Britney said it! so IT MUST be TRUE! :saycheese:

3 minutes ago, liis009 said:

Is Aerosmith the only classic rock band she listens to? :jolieoverit:

We'll have to wait and see :saycheese:

Hey guys, I think this is probably AP, I know that someone already shared this on Twitter in two parts, but with a very low quality audio, so I decided to listen to the radio and record and edit the whole thing properly! :saycheese:

This "Sirius XM" radio station transmit the full album every couple hours, and Britney talks about some of the songs.. ('Invitation', 'Make Me', 'Private Show', 'Man On The Moon', 'Just Luv Me', 'Clumsy', 'Do You Wanna Come Over?', 'Slumber Party' and 'Just Like Me'). :carpoolney:

Archived