New radio update (Pop) - HUGE AI loss...!

andreafly1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

it's about time to realease the original music video, Larry are you listening ? :lessons: 

you know they dont give a ****... they even mocked us when britney said on a interview she had a blast recording the MM mv with G Easy i mean cmon do they think we're stupid? :gtfo:

17 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

time to move on to the next single. MM had a good run for almost 2 months and it's still going. Much better performance than WB and PG!

THIS tbh... its about time... they better hurry bc Gaga is releasing her new single and i bet katy wont be waitin much longer :angietea:

7 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Bye bye, Make Me. You're a great song, but you were let down by lack of promotion when you first came out, a terrible MV and awful live performances. You did better than expected given the horrible treatment you received from Britney and her entire team :tiffanynod:

so sad :tiffsniffle:

14 minutes ago, the_toy said:

you know they dont give a ****... they even mocked us when britney said on a interview she had a blast recording the MM mv with G Easy i mean cmon do they think we're stupid? :gtfo:

Rca send a VMA remix to the radio stations, they're pushing make me so they care about the song success obviously. I want to believe they know what they're doing, make me didn't get the right treatment it deserved.

7 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

History repeating itself again and again and again :angietea:

I could deal with her songs and album flopping when they were ****, but seeing Make Me not reach Top 15? Seeing Glory only make Top 3 when it's the best pop album of the year? It hurts so much more this time round :crying2:

the problem is: she promoted a lot but in a wrong way... her music evolved but her image didnt... still the same kind of performances, no creative orientation at all, the gp needs something new and fresh from her... we have the music but everything else is lackluster.... sad but truth :nothavingit:

7 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Rca send a VMA remix to the radio stations, they're pushing make me so they care about the song success obviously. I want to believe they know what they're doing, make me didn't get the right treatment it deserved.

ok but that remix is a bit dated tbh...me myself and i was a hit but its part of the past i dont get the point of re-releasing MM with an old song tbh? :angietea:

Archived