Femme Fatale is actually good album, apart from the Album cover !

Paew

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a solid album with some hits and really good production :tbh: I didn't like the overprocessed vocals though, it kinda ruined it for me. 

Generally, I wasn't feeling FF era just because Britney's energy was underwhelming and she looked, spoke, and functioned very robotic. Remembering the album/era just depresses me tbh. 

12 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

It's a solid album with some hits and really good production :tbh: I didn't like the overprocessed vocals though, it kinda ruined it for me. 

Generally, I wasn't feeling FF era just because Britney's energy was underwhelming and she looked, spoke, and functioned very robotic. Remembering the album/era just depresses me tbh. 

so true... i loved the singles and trip to your heart too the rest of that era is just forgetable and depressing... :tiffsniffle:

31 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

This. I can't help but think of the era when i think of the album. The era was tragic. The album itself is super catchy and well produced if a bit forgettable at times.

We got a lot of bops like Up N Down,Scary,TTWE,ect but Britney just feels absent on the record. :donewithit:

1 hour ago, BraveGraphics said:

In my opinion we haven't had a decent album cover since "Circus". I was hoping for a full body image for Glory instead we got another ITZ type of cover yet again. Whoever is responsible for the art direction on RCA needs to get his *** fired, period. 

I don't hate FF album (musically speaking) but I don't like it that much either. It did have a nice production but it isn't one of the albums that I would listen to in full along with (Britney Jean, Oops!, BOMT). It had it's moments although the singles from that album could've been way much better. 

I think they should've released singles in this order:

Till the world ends

Inside out

He about to lose me (should've been on the standard edition)

How I roll

Hold it against me

Criminal (live footage kind of video of her singing in tour, which sadly didn't even happen).

I didn't like Circus cover at all. Her pose is so ridiculous. I loved the Womanizer cover, they should've used that one for the album. 

Archived