Here is why Slumber party needs to be the 2nd single.

SomeoneYouDontKnow

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always picture a video with her in a bedroom. Many shots: alone, with her MALE dancers, with a red wig on,… like many shots of the same dancing and singing on the same set, just different costumes. Then she goes off and dances a choreo with her male dancers. I would have so many ideas for this video, lemme direct it please.

I see something reminiscent of Miley's we can't stop video (minus the weird **** obvious) . Just that overall laid back cool hip vibe with britney and her female dancers having a slumber party. Pillow fights, shaking up sodas, curling hair. The male dancers sneak in on the girls. spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven game. things get intense w britney and another dancer . Then the final chorus there is a dance scene 

Ugh I hope

1 hour ago, gimmemorebitches said:

Only thing im afraid of is the video. It will probably be fun video with britney jumping on bed with her female dancers. But i think gp would love slumber party. Is it just me or it has the weeknd vibe especially the beginning?

exactly... we all heard what she told yesterday on that radio interview about SP... expect MM 2.0 with those flop girls cackling all the way :sofedup::nothavingit:

13 minutes ago, Slippin_Under said:

I see something reminiscent of Miley's we can't stop video (minus the weird **** obvious) . Just that overall laid back cool hip vibe with britney and her female dancers having a slumber party. Pillow fights, shaking up sodas, curling hair. The male dancers sneak in on the girls. spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven game. things get intense w britney and another dancer . Then the final chorus there is a dance scene 

Ugh I hope

too good to be true tho :shameless:

Archived