Has a britney song ever lasted this long in top 10 (itunes)?

lcortes88

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

I'm still bitter over 'Criminal' flopping. :sickofu:

Fourth Single! You couldn't ask for that much, promo was zero, performance was zero, tour performance was zero (this is the worst part), and you just remind me that the song was never performed :embarrassney:

15 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Fourth Single! You couldn't ask for that much, promo was zero, performance was zero, tour performance was zero (this is the worst part), and you just remind me that the song was never performed :embarrassney:

I know, I'm just sad that it was a flop. :nyheadache: And don't even get me started on her saying it was her fave song on the album, pushing for it to be a single, and then paying it dust on the tour. :icant2:

I don't get why everyone is acting like all of her songs last a few hours in top 10 on iTunes and drop off.

That's not true and Make Me is only in the top 10 because of the discount.

Womanizer and Till the World Ends had waaaaaay more longevity and they ended up selling 3M+ copies because they were very stable (without a discount too).

Circus too.

Make Me is not impressive at all. It was never stable and it hasn't even sold 300k yet as a result.

Looks like everyone's memory prior to 2013 was suppressed. :beysip:

21 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Yeah, 'Radar' really flopped. It did worse than 'Criminal' and 'Perfume'.  Pretty sure it only peaked at #32 or something on pop radio?  Weirdly, my local station used to hammer the **** out of it- like, it probably only got as high as it did because of this station. :giggleney: 

But what did they expect? The video was released on 2009 and everyone already had the song since 2007 :gloria:

Only ha team lol

Archived