Check out Slumber Party REMIX!!! (DL Link)

kksskk

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm sorry. This is alright I suppose. But you put one or so loops over the original. This isn't a remix, more of an edit. 

Not hating but this is what frustrates me lol. I actually make songs, put weeks of countless hours making my own melodies, vocal work, mastering, mixing

and yet this gets more clicks than what I put out. I've considered that I'm just plain awful but then I realized I'm not. 

However edits are how I taught myself to produce. So don't stop. 

22 minutes ago, Priimonet said:

Okay I'm sorry. This is alright I suppose. But you put one or so loops over the original. This isn't a remix, more of an edit. 

Not hating but this is what frustrates me lol. I actually make songs, put weeks of countless hours making my own melodies, vocal work, mastering, mixing

and yet this gets more clicks than what I put out. I've considered that I'm just plain awful but then I realized I'm not. 

However edits are how I taught myself to produce. So don't stop. 

I'd love to learn bout it do u use a midi keyboard for melodies ?:donewithit:

Just now, WMNZR said:

I'd love to learn bout it do u use a midi keyboard for melodies ?:donewithit:

No. I hand place every note myself, which is incredibly time consuming. Actual rich producers can just buy those keyboards with all the effects and everything built right in. They play a chord progression and listen to it over and over and 10 minutes later they have a number one. I'm over here lookin like a silly fool. I feel like my ***** decent, but nada. I don't even want money I just want people to hear it 

Archived